LC LC Fall Seasonal Round 6

artwork by Zephyr2007
Rules:
  • Standard SV LC INCLUDING DLC1 The Teal Mask
  • Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules
  • VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.
  • Substitutes will be slotted in as players drop out or in mass a few days into the round. If you are tagged due to being in danger of being subbed out you must either post in the thread or on either player's wall within 24 hours or risk being subbed out.
  • In order to encourage development of the Little Cup metagame and higher quality games, replays will be mandatory starting in Round 2 of the Winners bracket and Round 3 of the Losers bracket. If neither player posts replays, the match will be coin flipped.
This is part of the 2023 LC Circuit and will use the following point distribution. As a Type A tour, the points listed are the actual values. For more information on different tournament types and how they relate to circuit points, please read the LC Circuit thread.

Winner's

Merritt  vs  Teamo505
Scottie  vs  wesh papillon
db  vs  Altariel von Sweep
TheShoddyStrawman  vs  Kaboom
Fille  vs  tazz
Drifting  vs  HSOWA
DKM  vs  rarre
Lokifan  vs  GasaiYunoSan

Loser's

Voltix  vs  PoseidonWrath
Joltage  vs  Roldski32
Nultiprise  vs  Eniigma
Hacker  vs  [ fish anemometer
Fc  vs  kythr
luisin  vs  Colin
dcae  vs  MTB
Heysup vs  Greedy_eb

Deadline: Oct 29th at 11:59 pm -4

Last edited:
Merritt  vs  Teamo505 - Teamo I did not know you were still in this tournament. I'm not going to lie. It's probably one of the better matchups he could have gotten with the number of good players left in the Winner's Bracket, but predicting his run so far gets put to a halt by Merr in a series that goes to Game 3
Scottie  vs  wesh papillon - Pretty sure this is the worst person for Pap to get this week, Scottie is the indivs tour goat. Definitely a series that I want to catch live as they're both extremely skilled players
db  vs  Altariel von Sweep - The letters gang of db, DKM, and MTB are all players that I keep telling myself I need to watch their games to get an accurate judgment on how good they are but I've never gotten to it. Since they're all still in and I've predicted against them all multiple times, surely they've beaten good players that I have faith they all go 3/3
TheShoddyStrawman  vs  Kaboom - Don't want to copy-paste my reasoning for Last Chance, but Kaboom IMO will have the better teams on preview, and the better clicks once they play
Fille  vs  tazz - The series to watch this week. Not sure why I'm bolding Fille with how good tazz has been in SCL, but I'm feeling the upset this week. Which is crazy to say this is an upset match as I'm probably bolding Fille over half the people left in Winner's Bracket
Drifting  vs  HSOWA - Ok maybe Hot Skitty on Wailord Action has been cooking in SVLC and I've just not been paying any attention because he's also in the Winner's Bracket? Bolding because I want to see him beat Drifting
DKM  vs  rarre - See db reasoning, but I think DKM will just win in the teambuilder from teams they make or get from SVLC builders and will press that advantage to win this series
Lokifan  vs  GasaiYunoSan - Don't know who GYS has beaten to get to this point so far, but Lokifan is the proven better SVLC player so just gonna make the safe pick
Voltix  vs  PoseidonWrath - Honestly could coinflip this slot not because I think they're evenly matched but because I can envision seeing X beats Y and going "yeah makes sense". Predicting that whoever wins Game 1 wins the series
Joltage  vs  Roldski32 - Fun fact Joltage and Voltix are two players I always mind fumble into just being one person, is it because of the electric-themed names or they're similar in skill level not sure. In any case, Joltage I know is a good enough player to win this series and continue their run in the Loser's Bracket
Nultiprise  vs  Eniigma - Pretty sure they've played before and Eniigma won, he's just the better player
Hacker  vs  [ fish anemometer vs BlackKnight_Gawain ] - Fish I felt bad for predicting that you lose in Last Chance, so now you get to beat BKG. Not beating Hacker though
Fc  vs  [ kythr vs TyCarter ] - Keeping with last week's predict, kythr FC one of the more exciting matchups this week for the Loser's Bracket. Expecting somewhat similar teams for all 3 games (yes it's going to a Game 3) but counting on kythr to keep it cool and win
luisin  vs  Colin - Coinflipped this slot, didn't have enough time to write something for y'all other than Colin is the favorite to win
dcae  vs  MTB - See db reasoning, but I'm also down on dcae for this week. Am personally hoping to be proven wrong
[ Acehunter1 vs Heysup ] - Bro both of you need to play the video game already this is like the third week that you've both gotten extensions. Sticking with the prediction I made last week as well
Next week will be the week where I look at who beat who before predicts I swear

Merritt  vs  Teamo505
no comment
Scottie  vs  wesh papillon
both good players but osh has the edge here
db  vs  Altariel von Sweep
ive never seen avs play much and db is a good ass player. I'm not sure about this one but i trust greedy and i trust my gut
TheShoddyStrawman  vs  Kaboom
kabomber is just the better player and will almost certainly have better teams. will probably go to g3 but if he plays well he should win.
Fille  vs  tazz
gut instinct. definitely a highlight match this week. tazz has been doing great in scl, but will probably go to a g3 as fille is also really good at the game
Drifting  vs  HSOWA
Just bolding agaisnt drifting
DKM  vs  rarre
I feel like rarre will have the better teams and I've also never seen DKM play so I'm bolding the safer option
Lokifan  vs  GasaiYunoSan
hydrogen bomb vs doubles player.

Voltix  vs  PoseidonWrath
I've never heard of voltix, so going with the safe pick
Joltage  vs  Roldski32
gut instinct. I know less about roldski so I'm being safe and bolding joltage cause I know hes good at the game
Nultiprise  vs  Eniigma
enigma the indiv tour legend. will probably win this pretty handily, probably won't even go to g3.
Hacker  vs  [ fish anemometer vs BlackKnight_Gawain ]
Hacker has this set won pretty easily.
Fc  vs  [ kythr vs TyCarter ]
Fc is good at the game and probably will get good teams passed to him. also, screw predicting for extensions.
luisin  vs  Colin
while luisin has done pretty well in the past, I trust colin to bring better teams and play better
dcae  vs  MTB
does not bode well for dca0-3, and I doubt he has the motivation to keep trying his hardest for this series.
[ Acehunter1 vs Heysup ]  vs  Greedy_eb
i'm just gonna keep bolding against these extensions because extensions are cringe and deciding between 3 people is so much harder than 2
I am very much on #teamgreedyflop but it's time to support him

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)