Doryuuzu @ Life Orb
Trait: Sand Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- X-Scissor

This guy puts the Generation in Generation 5. His attack stat is outstanding, so I thought why not raise it even more? Swords Dance raises the Attack stat by two stages, which is HUGE for a sweep. Earthquake for a wide coverage. Rock Slide takes care of Salamence and other Flying types. X-Scissor isn't so bad either, dealing heavy damage to Shaymin.

Latios @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse
- Thunder
- Surf

The star of the team probably. I had a tough time choosing between the Calm Mind, Specs, and DD + Special moves set. But I finally decided on the Specs set as it probably does the most damage. Latios basically abuses anything in its way. Draco Meteor rapes any Dragon Type that dares to switch in and I added Dragon Pulse if I needed to use it so I my Special Attack Stat won't drop. Thunder crushes Suicune, Starmie, Abagoora, and a lot of other Pokemon. Surf has a nice coverage as well.

Tyranitar @ Expert Belt
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 128 SAtk
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Ice Beam
- Crunch
- Flamethrower
- Superpower

Ah, MixTar! One of my favorite sets. The very good thing about this set is it powers up even more from Expert Belt if you it's super effective. Crunch can help out against Shandera if it dares to switch in. Superpower for Blissey and Clefable. Flamethrower for a wide coverage including Nattorei, Scizor, and Weavile. Overall this set is very good in my opinion.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Wish
- Psychic
- Flash Cannon

Togekiss @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Air Slash
- Trick
- Aura Sphere
- Thunder Wave

Changes:
- Replaced Grass Knot with Energy Ball on Manaphy
- Took out Rest and added Ice Beam on Manaphy
- Changed Machamp to Hippowdon
- Changed Blissey to Jirachi
- Changed Manaphy to Togekiss

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm not that versed in DW and I did this in a bit of a rush, but here it is.

Abagoora @ Leftovers
Trait: Solid Rock
Nature: Careful (+SpD, -SAtk)
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 Sp.Def
- Aqua Jet
- Stone Edge
- Waterfall
- Curse / Earthquake / Protect
This set looked like it was taken from a VGC team. Wide Guard is useless without Doubles, so just run protect if you want. However, I feel like Abagoora should run a curse set. EQ doesn't add too much extra coverage, and Curse will allow you to get stronger and bulkier.

Ononokusu (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Rivalry / Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature (+Spe, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Brick Break
Rivalry will allow you to get an initial boost, whereas Mold Break with allow you to hit Levitaters like Bronzong and Rotom better. Anxiety doesn't add much in singles, as least not as much as I feel the other 2 could. Use a Jolly nature in order to outspeed as much as you can after DDs, plus you can up your attack through Rivalry.

Nattorei (M) @ Shed Shell
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spe)
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Gyro Ball
You need shed shell or Shandera will absolutely destroy this thing, however you have Leech Seed/Protect for recovery. You already have a specially bulky mon now, so why not add a physically bulky on. When running Gyro Ball you always want the lowest speed possible, so a -Spe nature and a 0 speed IV will help.

Shandera (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
- Flamethrower / Overheat
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power Ground / Fighting
I personally feel that ScarfShandera is much better than CM Chandera, and you wanted a revenge killer (Agirudaa won't cut it). This will allow you to switch into Pokemon that will might use fighting attacks on Abagoora or Dittos that transform into Machamp and try to DynamicPunch your team.

I feel like you should cut Agirudaa as it won't do that well. It isn't that great outside setting up Spikes, but you already have Nattorei for that. Instead I think that you should add TTar to your team. It can easily counter Scarf Shandera and it won't hurt members of your team that much. In fact, it will greatly help Abogoora with his special defense.

Tyranitar (M) @ Expert Belt / Life Orb
Trait: Sandstream
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 128 SpA
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spe)
- Ice Beam
- Pursuit
- Flamethrower
- Superpower / Crunch / Stealth Rock

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
One thing, why are you using Manaphy with Tail Glow/Rest when you have no rain?? Are you expecting the opponent to set up rain for you?? You'll be at a huge disadvantage should you just bring in Tyranitar and wipe out the rain again. I'd just suggest replacing Rest with Ice Beam. Basically:

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
-Tail Glow
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Energy Ball (For other Manaphy)

One thing, why are you using Manaphy with Tail Glow/Rest when you have no rain?? Are you expecting the opponent to set up rain for you?? You'll be at a huge disadvantage should you just bring in Tyranitar and wipe out the rain again. I'd just suggest replacing Rest with Ice Beam. Basically:

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
-Tail Glow
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Energy Ball (For other Manaphy)
Okay, gotcha! Thanks for the change, done!

Just wondering, are Latios and Manaphy OU in Gen 5?
Yes. For now at least. They are being tested.

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Toxic / Roar
- Earthquake

Specially Defensive Hippowdon can take a few weaker Special Attacks and recover off the damage allowing for better walling capability. Eartquake for STAB and Roar if you need phazing.

Doryuuzu @ Life Orb / Balloon
Trait: Sand Throw
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- X-Scissor

Sand Throw is a must if you are using Dory, without it he will be outspeed and KO'd. Balloon allows you to come in easier and set up.

Latios @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Spd
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse
- Trick
- Surf

Trick messes with walls, especially Blissey/Chansey and Thunder without rain is a little iffy.

Togekiss @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 36 SpA / 220 Spe
Modest Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Air Slash
- Nasty Plot
- Aura Sphere / Thunder Wave
- Roost

Trick is useless on a Togekiss with Lefties. Nasty Plot to boost your SpA for a sweep and Roost for recovery. Thunder Wave can be used if you want to support the team and mess with your opponent.
These are the changes I would make. Ttar and Jirachi are fine.

EDIT: I'm only half evil.

Why do you have Trick on Togekiss when It's running Leftovers? If you switch it out for Nasty plot then you have your boosting sweeper once Thunderwave has started to do it's job.

Also, Sand Thorw Doryuuzu destroys your team If it runs the same moves as your one.

You have hardly any description so I can't really rate much.

Uh, I switched the team up again. Lol.

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP / 216 Def / 52 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Roar

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Inner Focus
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- ExtremeSpeed
- Crunch

Shaymin-S @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hardy Nature
- Seed Flare
- Air Slash
- Earth Power
- Growth

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 HP / 252 Def / 68 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Protect
- Surf
- Toxic

Rotom-H @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Will-O-Wisp
- Reflect

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Pulse
- Grass Knot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)