Later gatrs

So as you are all probably aware, koko had to demote me because he couldn't have a better player running the tier than him hehe bwoi,,,

Real though, with my 2nd year University semester starting and the fact i'll be living on campus I won't be having enough time to carry on contributing/moderating UU so I am taking this time to let you all know i'm stepping down from my position as UUTL :]

I'd like to thank each and every one of you who has supported me, been my fren, liked me, hated me w/e those niggas just jealous that my fire flow make them look like a Magby. I'm not gonna give personal shoutouts because i'm not leaving, i'm probably just going to be participating in tournaments and stuff since that is where I have found to have the most fun on this site as of late.

It's been real my niggas, from the kid who used to troll #wcop and had the most drama in nomination threads since my boy BKC , to a user who shits on Afro Smash on the daily and runs the UU tier or something :] You could call it a journey, but that sounds kinda gay so i'll just sum it up with a modern day poet's lyrics, my boy drizzy drake.

“I realize I waited too long, but please don't move on/You don't need no one else.”

Later gatrs :toast:

Last edited:
Lochie, i know its tough for you to admit the real reason, but its ok.

Smogon, tragically, in the late hours of last night Lochie's parents and boyfriend were snuck up and killed by a pack of snakes, led by king cobra Valentine. Lochie should have been able to defend them, but he was playing tagpro (what else). He now sets off in a dangerous quest to destroy the snakes and rid his country of their evil once and for all.

We must all support him in this endeavor by killing any snake we see (espeically valentine)

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sucks to see you leave your UUTL position Lochie, the community will definitely be missing a great guy, mediocre shitposter, and subpar TagPro player. Best of luck in second year!

Onto the actual point of this post, stop pity liking Tesung's post, people will start to think it's actually funny

rip :( you will be missed. great UUTL, definitely influenced the tier a lot and pushed it in the right direction. best of luck in future endeavors!

Sucks to see you leave your UUTL position Lochie, the community will definitely be missing a great guy, mediocre shitposter, and subpar TagPro player. Best of luck in second year!

Onto the actual point of this post, stop pity liking Tesung's post, people will start to think it's actually funny
Sometimes I wonder how an asian can be so stupid

rip :( you will be missed. great UUTL, definitely influenced the tier a lot and pushed it in the right direction. best of luck in future endeavors!
LOL. Top notch sarcasm here.

Seriously tho Lochie, you've been great for the tier with all of your contributions, and you were a great Co-Leader for the day and a half I lasted in that position!! Minor issues aside, I wish you the best in real life (and in the tourneys you participate in I guess)!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)