NOC Laser Tag NOC - GAME OVER | Mafia Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
vote XnadrojX

this is not a rvs vote

mull on that while i disappear again
so ur going to 'not rvs' vote someone whos posts are 'hello' and declaring his vote to be rvs?

thank you for giving us so much to think about. this definitely doesnt have an agenda and your not at all trying to look helpful without doing anything

vote walrein

i mulled it.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
so ur going to 'not rvs' vote someone whos posts are 'hello' and declaring his vote to be rvs?

thank you for giving us so much to think about. this definitely doesnt have an agenda and your not at all trying to look helpful without doing anything

vote walrein

i mulled it.
i'm certainly making no attempt to hide the fact that i'm not doing jack shit right now - if i were i'd have a much higher postcount off shitposts alone

and to answer your question, yes, i'm going to "not rvs" vote someone whose posts are "hello" and declaring his vote to be rvs

primarily i'm looking at the manner in which those things were said, rather than the things themselves

first post is whatever. second post in particular strikes me as awkward. "ok just rvs stuff is going on" implies that there's no burden to even try to do anything despite it being rvs like 12 hours after the game started. it's complacent to a scummy degree.

it's thin, but i assure you it's a real vote

I can't really fight what Walrein is saying but I'm town.

and at this point it's basically waiting for either 1. Everyone getting on and putting their vote on someone or 2. Someone does something controversial and discussable, which Walrein just did.

I can't peg an alignment on them right now, but to them, why do you think I'm scum for suggesting it's RVS? I'm just being more transparent about the fact that I'm in RVS than every other poster behind me.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
I’d reckon the shitposters have a higher chance to be scum compared to say, Blazade, cuz shitposts are harder to read. Like yah that applies to me too but I still don’t know if the Funcade has that cool terminator game

Unvote

idk if it’s even possible for the goat to be scum tbh

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i'm certainly making no attempt to hide the fact that i'm not doing jack shit right now - if i were i'd have a much higher postcount off shitposts alone

and to answer your question, yes, i'm going to "not rvs" vote someone whose posts are "hello" and declaring his vote to be rvs

primarily i'm looking at the manner in which those things were said, rather than the things themselves

first post is whatever. second post in particular strikes me as awkward. "ok just rvs stuff is going on" implies that there's no burden to even try to do anything despite it being rvs like 12 hours after the game started. it's complacent to a scummy degree.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm the sweet smell of bullshit

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
--> admitting that he is full of shit

--> admitting he is full of shit

being full of shit

somehow being lazy and complacent makes people scum. just look at the previous NOC, then 80% of the town would be "scum". again, is shit

again, admits he is full of shit

nice.... one long post of shit... why does walrein think that admitting that he is full of shit makes him any less shit?????????????

Call out sonic for complaining about lack of activity from ppl yet also disappearing for days on end
i was looking for his lynch because i thought it was on blazade/walrein but nah so that point is null and void

I’d reckon the shitposters have a higher chance to be scum compared to say, Blazade, cuz shitposts are harder to read. Like yah that applies to me too but I still don’t know if the Funcade has that cool terminator game

Unvote

idk if it’s even possible for the goat to be scum tbh
it's this post that really tickles my pickle a summation of Blazade's activity is literally 1 post about not coordinating shots and his rvs lynch i don't see how you can pluck a townread from that and say that everyone else in the game is easier to read when they have actual content to read.

it might just be a dumb post but the subsequent unvote and no other vote placed is what drew me to this in the first place. His vote on metal sonic was using reasoning from what i presume was a previous game he didn't expand on that rvs push at all but now he unlynches and chucks a townread sonic's way without any word of warning or explanation all Earlio has done so far has been try to make friends by townreading people

can someone shooti this tutti frutti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)