Lady Luck's Roulette Tournament Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really like to join =)
FC: 4340 1610 1842
Of course, if there's space left.. Anyway, I'll send you the Pokemon now.

pm sent
If I get to battle someone I will be able to battle only on sunday beacause of the crazy pop quizes before the end of the semester

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
pm sent
If I get to battle someone I will be able to battle only on sunday beacause of the crazy pop quizes before the end of the semester
I didn't get your PM.

We have reached 16 people, I am going to try and see if I can get 24 to join. However, as of right now it is first come first serve. For those of you who have not been approved yet, if someone else who hasn't signed up yet gets all their information in first then they will be admitted into the Tournament before you.

I didn't get your PM.

We have reached 16 people, I am going to try and see if I can get 24 to join. However, as of right now it is first come first serve. For those of you who have not been approved yet, if someone else who hasn't signed up yet gets all their information in first then they will be admitted into the Tournament before you.
Really? weird oh well i've send the pm another time

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So we have reached 16, which is the minimum for the Tournament. I am hoping to reach 24, but I realize that may not happen. This Tournament will start on Sunday January 17th whether we have 24 or not. Still feel free to sign up, but anyone who is not already approved will be subs unless we reach 24.

Ditto

/me huggles
How should we count the box number, left right, top bottom, or top to bottom, left right?
I have all the information for your boxes stored, so I will PM everyone the teams they are gonna be using. But normally you count like this

[01][02][03][04][05][06]
[07][08][09][10][11][12]
[13][14][15][16][17][18]
[19][20][21][22][23][24]
[25][26][27][28][29][30]

Ditto

/me huggles
Sorry for the double post, but no one seemed to want to join, so I just started the first round

Azure Demon

I'd like to participate I'm getting a new game tomorrow old one got stolen so I'll give you my fc then if you don't mind

crimson assassin
fc: comming soon to a thread near you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)