Project King of the (Little) Hill

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I told you my weekend was kinda busy.

Will probably be able to get on tonight though if you're around mad0ka. From about 8pm gmt+1 should be fine

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
Congrats to mad0ka, our first Queen of the hill, won in some good games with Rowan ! The metas for next round are as follows: ORAS, ADV, and PGL, which is the "official" Nintendo format of Little Cup. You are now free to nominate challengers, up to three unique users with the one having the highest number of noms in total going to challenge lucy. Remember the three metas that a potential challenger will need to fight in; it might be wise to nominate users with experience in some or all of the formats available.

I was Pm'd on PS! by user TUO asking if there were any limitations on the metagames the king selects - could he selected any lc-based metagame he could dream up? The answer is yes, but with three conditions:

1) The rules to a invented lc meta must be simple: i.e, you cant stipulate hyperspecific conditions or anything of the sort.
2) The description of the rules must be clear and concise - no attempting to trick someone into violating the rules of a made-up meta.
3) if you do "invent" one, your other two picks must be close to standard to avoid absurdity.

The example he gave was 4v4 LC, which satisfies the above conditions: it's simple, (you can only bring 4 pokemon, and thats the restriction); easy to follow (only bring four mons); and pair-able with two established lc metagames. So just something to consider if you are king

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
me abs tricking

no way she'll tryhard vs two good snivies and me

(if i cant vote me, put raseri in my place)

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)