SV Ubers KARMA IS SWEET AS HONEY

THE REVENGE
As i continued to play in this meta it became more and more clear to me that miraidon is without a doubt a hater and will never let stall prosper as a result i started to search for ways that could stop the stoopid motorcycle from ruining my plans to stall the ladder
THE ORIGIN:
I had been trying to use stall in the meta for quite a long time the main issue i ran into was miraidon it has some very troubesome features that break most stalls from the get go first of all miraidon ruins big dozo from ever resting which is a pain because that way all physical attackers can eventually break through dondozo which is why i needed to come up with a plan to beat the combo of miraidon and physical attackers so that i could fulfill my plans to stall the ladder
THE HERO(ALOMOMOLA):
The first mon i decided to put on the team was alomomola (trying saying that 10 times in a row) mola has some very unique features such as its ability to pivot into physical attackers and then wish pass to dondozo making the interaction with the stoopid bike irrelevant(mostly not always mirai still a pain in the ass)
THE KING(DONDOZO):
dondozo was the mon that i wanted to build with it is without a doubt stalls most precious gift from this generation its amazing bulk lets it beat offensive threats like any other mon would die to try so i know this had to be in my team in my mission to stall the ladder
THE KNIGHT(CORVIKNIGHT):
corviknight is used to compelete this teams physical defensive core the reason corv is used is that it not only is a strong defensive option in general it is a good flying resist which unlike tina does not need to burn tera to beat rayquaza it also lives hits from certain zacian sets that lack wild charge making it a pseudo check to that as well it also possesses pressure which is valuable in pp stalling the defogs from other corvs
THE BLOB(BLISSEY):
i now needed to build a special core for this team so i started off with blissey.blissey is and always has been the greatest spdef mon in the game it takes hits from broken bike miraidon,weird snek eternatus,dialga,palkia,walking wake you name em he walls em the iconic feeling that blissey bring to the table while using stall is utter bliss and it is the main spdef mon of the team
MY BELOVED(TOXAPEX):
I love toxapex. toxapex is such a beautiful design i needed smth to beat tina spikes stack what better mon to stop it then toxapex itself it walls tina for days and regens off all damage caused by repeated dragon tails it also checks specs flutter mane like no other mon can ever dream to do it comes in on bundle walls specially oriented rayquazas(unless they have electric coverage they usually dont) its also very good vs choiced ogre sets
THE BLOB 2(CLODSIRE):
I needed another miraidon check and smthn that could take on cm attackers and which better mon to do so that clodsire himself amnesia clod not only sits on arceus forms it gets up all layers of spikes on them making GOD look like a clown it also makes cm miraidon users look for bugs in there pc as they expect to ohko clod with draco+1 but the fail and end up getting stalled by blissey and amnesia clod
THE TEAM(memberwise):
la mola.png

as i mentioned before alomomola is the first pokemon in the team i really think this mon is underrated it lives hits from threats like zacian,koraidon,groudon,arc-g,ekiller and effortlessly sends wishes to dondozo if they try to set up making it so dozo doesnt have to rest and can just easily stall then however it likes.alomomola also has the ability to spam protect which in my opinion is necessary for any stall in this current meta infested with broken bike miraidon protect allows you to scout moves from miraidon so that you can easily go to whichever guy you want to go to on miraidon.whirlpool allows mola to trap CB korai as it tries to 2hko you and then you tera fairy and beat it instead MWAMAMHAHAHAHAH simillar things can be done vs mirai but you have to be careful and first make sure that the mirai is indeed the choiced set
la dozo.png

the next mon on the team is dondozo it is the best defensive unaware mon in the tier (stfu skeledirge mainers your guy sucks)dondozo is easily able to live any attacks from all the physical attackers with ease and beat them with its moves rest is necessary to keep dondozo healthy body press is used to hit targets like zacian miraidon on switch koraidon if its taunting or smthn ekiller arc groudon if it has tera ghost kingambit etc avalanche allows you to deal supereefective dmg to koraidon and miraidon on switch it also doubles in power if attacked last making it a good move to use vs any threat curse increases dondozo's bulk to levels that one cant even comprehend and allows dondozo to sleep on all his opponents curse literally sweeps HO that are lacking a special sweeper in the form of miraidon or kyogre etc
the beloved.png

it was supposed to be corv but i posted this image first and im a lazy man soo ehhh toxapex has the best movepool a defensive mon can ask for or atleast it had it before my beloved was robbed off knock and scald fear not tho toxapex is still able to make great use of its bulk due to its ability regenerator and poison/water typing it can take hits from scarf/specs ogre and toxic them back poison jab is used to deal with the troublesome taunt cm arc-fairy poison jab poisons that doshe and you can then pivot to clod or stay in and spam regen with clods help to wear it down if they decide to throw their tera and tera steel their arceus go to clod and start spamming equake so that you can win the war with that guy the main threat pex beats is dtail tina teams it takes 40-ish from hex after being burned so it can pivot with regen and take dtails from tina and beat those teams its still a shaky check but bliss and pex mostly beats that toxic is necessary to inflict status on cm thunder ogre you live 1 hit at +1 from full it also poisons skeledirge which elsewise becomes a problem to deal with baneful bunker allows you to scout on mirai poison sd korai and specially 4 attacks korai haze is dropped cause i dont think its good except against sub cm ogre but we have checks for it anyhow haze is an option that can be run tera fairy allows you to force non voltswitch mirai to hit into bunker rendering it useless or at a timer ig it also flat out sits on specs flutter mane the so called stall crusher
corb.png

corv is a very important member in this team tera normal allows corv to take on stupid basculegion guys (i hate you lebarburr2 on ladder) the set is a bit weird but it has a role bulkup corv is actually a very good stall breaker vs opposing stalls with taunt as a result this mon eases the stall vs stall mirror matchups into your favour 20 speed evs are used to creep higher that stupid kingambit who is annoying as hell the reason corv is used over tina is because corv provides an immediate check to rayquaza rather than a non immediate check like tina which as to burn tera to check it it also has pressure to force stuff out of pp like groudon etc 2/3 pivots into corv and groudon looks dire on pre blades 1/2 pivot on mirai and it looks dire on dracos as item i went with lefties as i realized many ppl were not using stealth rocks on their teams which makes me want to believe lefties is better on corv altho you can go for heavy duty boots
blissey.png

blissey is now used as a special wall as it has always been used bliss is your main answer to miraidon the set has stealth rocks at stall really needs all the passive damage it can get i have also tried options like protect and healbell over stealth rocks but rocks is the most consistent option soft boiled is necessary for blissey to heal the damage dealt to it calm mind is used to check cm arceus ground and other such forms that clod cant handle tera dark is used to check specs mewtwo which otherwise eats every stall in existence it also checks the hatterene sets that may be used on the ladder seismic toss is the source of reliable damage for blissey
celod.png

the last mon is clodsire tera water is used to check sub cm kyogre with amnesia you wall that shit for days spikes are the source of passive damage on opposing teams earthquake allows you to reliably deal dmg vs stuff like zac-c on switch miraidon tera'd arc fairy etc clod can come in on double dance mirai amnesia and fail to elaborate further as the mirai user pulls his hair out looking at the pitiful damage the broken bike does to you it also provides a secondary check to special attackers so that bliss can feel a bit relaxed my tip is to get this in and get up spikes in any chance you get as most uber team have bad defoggers or no defoggers
WEAKNESSESS:
MIRAIDON:
no matter what you do what ever you try it is indeed impossible to compeletely wall this broken bike that gen 9 has brought to us however i think that this stall is capable of somewhat taking on broken bike vs specs set u can use the protect mons i.e pex and mola to scout for its move mola can also wish as they go to mirai and give bliss a free switchin likeso with clod tera fairy pex is also good into specs miraidon as it can force the non voltswitch variants to be completely blocked by baneful bunker as any move they click is either not doing dmg to pex or it will cause mirai to be poisoned mola can also surprise trap specs miraidon with whirlpool and playrough after using tera fairy on a mirai trapped on draco vs scarf you can mostly get by with bliss plus clod no real danger from that shit the most broken mirai set is taunt pivot set and i think in the hands of a good player no stall can beat it.....(help me guys ;-; ) the cm lorb set is next and it is also troublesome but unaware clod and bliss can usually handle it blissey usually deals with it after clod takes one hit and recovers it off
RAYQUAZA:
although corv does take care of ray to a certain extent it is still broken for stall to deal with especially the specially based mixed sets that rock the fucking overheat technology they are walled by pex tho but you have to scout and ray is not a fun mon to scout against sd variants are also very hard to deal with as tera flying sd lorb rayquaza murders even the would-be resist corviknight and proceeds to sweep your team cause it 2hkoes dozo like wtf is wrong with this snek
TERA GROUDON/ARC GROUND/URSALUNA:
never ask a women her age,a man his salary and a staller his check to ursaluna that bitch is broken fullstop maybe you can do smthn with mola and corv but seriously dozo is rightfully known in the stall community as drifblim or die well ofc ubers does have tina but this team isnt using tina soo ehh even then not like tina can stop the fucking bear same is the case with tera ground max attack groudon although rare it beats you mostly so does tera ground arc-g but you can stop it by playing well unlike the other 2 mentioned here
KORAIDON:
koraidon is just like the electric bike broken no matter what you do but you can mostly beat it with this team too mola can surprise trap cb sets without outrage and outrage straight up gets trapped by tera fairy mola scarf never posses a threat the most threatening are taunt variants and lorb breaker variants vs them your ability to pivot is tested but i think you can mostly manage
TAUNT SPAM HO'S:
FUCK TAUNT.
CHI-YU/MEWTWO/KYOGRE:
these are pokemon which usually will require u to use tera unlike in other tiers where stall usually has to use a responsive tera i think in ubers sometimes stall has to use the tera first so as to not get destroyed by a certain threat as the immediate power of ubers pokemon is waay to much as compared to other tiers chiyu and mewtwo can be dealt with by using tera water/dark on bliss respectively it depends on what you like to beat more i personally used tera dark bliss as a more reliable check to mewtwo kyogre with sub cm sets also forces a tera water from either bliss or clodsire depending upon what you want to give tera water too be carefull of cm 3 atks too tox it with pex asap then you will have litten issues
LADDER PEAK:
LADDER PEAK.png

SPECIAL THANKS:

AMOGHOP(:HELPED ME TEST THE TEAM AND BUILD THE TEAM AS WELL
RHMSITB:ALWAYS TELLING ME THAT MY TEAM SUX WHILE IN REALITY HE SUX
ALL THE GUYS THAT READ THE WHOLE RMT :)​

Attachments

Last edited:
i actually should have wrote about this in the rmt but i thought chiyu was not really relevant enough however i shall now edit the thread and mention in alongside with mewtwo ig chiyu is without a doubt the strongest mon in the tier however it is beatable with the tera mechanic in the rmt clod is tera water and bliss is tera dark that is dont to give better odds vs mewtwo however you can reverse those tera types and make it so that blissey is tera water and clod is tera dark that gives mewtwo a better chance to break through but blocks chiyu even with tera fire in the sun id does 40-ish with over heat at that point to bliss in sun with tera however i think that keeping clod as tera water can still give you a decent chance vs chiyu
252+ SpA Choice Specs Beads of Ruin Tera Fire Chi-Yu Overheat vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Toxapex: 179-211 (58.8 - 69.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
as you can see toxapex can still switch into chiyu pretty well and pivot out to blissey even without needing to burn the tera but if you really are concerned you can always make blissey tera water and clod into tera dark which also improve mu vs cress and espathra ofc in sun tera fire chiyu will beat you unless you do adapt tera water bliss but i think the version i have on the rmt is the most consistent as mewtwo is more common than chiyu so rather not risk 2hko from focus blast m2 by making clod tera dark option is stll there tho

OreoSpeedruns

Embrace the wonders within.
is a Tiering Contributor
Hiya! This is pretty cool, and congratulations on topping the ladder. I have two suggestions for composition changes to this team, both of which hopefully help out against some mons on your threatlist!

:eternatus: > :toxapex:

While Toxapex is a passive blob, Eternatus is anything but. Defensive Etern just does everything that your current Pex does, but better. It outspeeds even the rare max Speed Timid CM Fairyceus and threatens a Toxic. It outspeeds Kyogre, meaning it can actually Recover against it, unlike Pex who has to switch out of a Thunder. It can actually hit stuff hard with Dynamax Cannon and Flamethrower, meaning it’s not complete Taunt fodder. And unlike Pex, it’s viable with a variety of items like Lefties, Boots, or even Air Balloon or Haban Berry if you wanna get a bit wacky with it.

:ting-lu: > :clodsire:

Unaware Clodsire is no real Mirai check, as there is no way it can switch into Miraidon’s Draco Meteor and take another one. Ting-Lu, on the other hand, does so much for this team. It can switch into Miraidon, and more importantly for this team, Mewtwo, and proceeds to do a buncha things the team loves: set up Spikes, phaze with Whirlwind, hell, even pose an actual threat with Ruination and Earthquake. I suggest Tera Water.

Those are the composition changes, and now for some minor changes:

:alomomola:
:rocky helmet: > :heavy-duty boots:

Thanks to Regenerator, Mola is less pressured by hazards than lots of other Pokémon, so you can (and should) use Helmet to punish Korai and Zacian more. Also helps vs Ray.

:dondozo:
Liquidation/Wave Crash/Sleep Talk > Avalanche
Tera Fairy > Tera Fighting

I still think Bozo is bad but it’s fine here ig. However, not having a Water move or Sleep Talk just makes Bozo even more passive than it already is. Plus Avalanche is just not a good move in general. Also Fairy is a SIGNIFICANTLY better defensive type than Fighting could ever hope to be.

:corviknight:

Tera Water > Tera Normal
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD, Impish Nature
Body Press > Brave Bird
Iron Defense > Bulk Up
Defog > Taunt

i hate you lebarburr2 on ladder
God ikr all his teams are filled with random bullshit and it SUCKS EVERY TIME

But yeah I get why you’re using Tera Normal but in important games PLEASE don’t. Water is the best type for this thing so PLEASE USE THAT INSTEAD

These EVs are the standard for a reason, not much to say

Iron Defense and Body Press basically completely solves the offensive Ground issue while helping against Zacian and a million other physical attackers. Defog helps to remove the reliance your team currently has on Boots and allows them to use other items that they might want.

So, those are all the changes I made! Please let me know what you think of them, feel free to inquire about anything you have questions about, and have a good day!

Hiya! This is pretty cool, and congratulations on topping the ladder. I have two suggestions for composition changes to this team, both of which hopefully help out against some mons on your threatlist!

:eternatus: > :toxapex:

While Toxapex is a passive blob, Eternatus is anything but. Defensive Etern just does everything that your current Pex does, but better. It outspeeds even the rare max Speed Timid CM Fairyceus and threatens a Toxic. It outspeeds Kyogre, meaning it can actually Recover against it, unlike Pex who has to switch out of a Thunder. It can actually hit stuff hard with Dynamax Cannon and Flamethrower, meaning it’s not complete Taunt fodder. And unlike Pex, it’s viable with a variety of items like Lefties, Boots, or even Air Balloon or Haban Berry if you wanna get a bit wacky with it.

:ting-lu: > :clodsire:

Unaware Clodsire is no real Mirai check, as there is no way it can switch into Miraidon’s Draco Meteor and take another one. Ting-Lu, on the other hand, does so much for this team. It can switch into Miraidon, and more importantly for this team, Mewtwo, and proceeds to do a buncha things the team loves: set up Spikes, phaze with Whirlwind, hell, even pose an actual threat with Ruination and Earthquake. I suggest Tera Water.

Those are the composition changes, and now for some minor changes:

:alomomola:
:rocky helmet: > :heavy-duty boots:

Thanks to Regenerator, Mola is less pressured by hazards than lots of other Pokémon, so you can (and should) use Helmet to punish Korai and Zacian more. Also helps vs Ray.

:dondozo:
Liquidation/Wave Crash/Sleep Talk > Avalanche
Tera Fairy > Tera Fighting

I still think Bozo is bad but it’s fine here ig. However, not having a Water move or Sleep Talk just makes Bozo even more passive than it already is. Plus Avalanche is just not a good move in general. Also Fairy is a SIGNIFICANTLY better defensive type than Fighting could ever hope to be.

:corviknight:

Tera Water > Tera Normal
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD, Impish Nature
Body Press > Brave Bird
Iron Defense > Bulk Up
Defog > Taunt

God ikr all his teams are filled with random bullshit and it SUCKS EVERY TIME

But yeah I get why you’re using Tera Normal but in important games PLEASE don’t. Water is the best type for this thing so PLEASE USE THAT INSTEAD

These EVs are the standard for a reason, not much to say

Iron Defense and Body Press basically completely solves the offensive Ground issue while helping against Zacian and a million other physical attackers. Defog helps to remove the reliance your team currently has on Boots and allows them to use other items that they might want.

So, those are all the changes I made! Please let me know what you think of them, feel free to inquire about anything you have questions about, and have a good day!
i shall first say that i appreciate your changes and they are cool indeed however there are some questions that i want to ask
1-the reason i used pex was because of its ability to deal with tina spikes stack which eternatus is unable to do because of no regen and dragon weakness?
2-removing clod and adding tinglu is cool agaisnt tina spikes but that leaves you defenseless against tera steel/poison taunt arceus-f and it still isnt as reliable as toxapex is so tell me how you negate that mu?
3-removing clod makes you very weak to some threats that include stored power arceus forms (otherwise walled by amnesia clod),sub cm ogre (tera water amnesia clod used to check it alongside bliss to pp stall it),lorb cm mirai (ohkoes tinglu and 2hkoes bliss,clod could come in on cm and recover off to be at 75-80 and mirai would be at-1 meaning bliss could take it on)
4-removing toxapex for eternatus worsens the mu vs koraidon which is already a bit threat same with miraidon as tera fairy pex is usually used to assist vs teams that use specs mirai as their premier breaker tera fairy natus cannot do so as it has a lack of regen and it also cant force bunker poison like toxapex does
5-lastly i had tera fighting on dondozo to not get 6-0ed by the new surge of tera dark lorb/glasses kingambit however tera fairy is still not a bad option

OreoSpeedruns

Embrace the wonders within.
is a Tiering Contributor
1-the reason i used pex was because of its ability to deal with tina spikes stack which eternatus is unable to do because of no regen and dragon weakness?
I would argue Etern is even better at dealing with tina than Pex, as it forces it out with Dynamax Cannon off of base 145 Special Attack AND its ability to outspeed it.

2-removing clod and adding tinglu is cool agaisnt tina spikes but that leaves you defenseless against tera steel/poison taunt arceus-f and it still isnt as reliable as toxapex is so tell me how you negate that mu?
Etern outspeeds Fairyceus and either forces it out or forces it to Tera to stop itself from getting hit by Toxic. Afterwards, Ting doesn't have a hard time defeating it with a couple EQs. If the situation really calls for it, you can Tera Ting to survive boosted Judgments.

3-removing clod makes you very weak to some threats that include stored power arceus forms (otherwise walled by amnesia clod),sub cm ogre (tera water amnesia clod used to check it alongside bliss to pp stall it),lorb cm mirai (ohkoes tinglu and 2hkoes bliss,clod could come in on cm and recover off to be at 75-80 and mirai would be at-1 meaning bliss could take it on)
Firstly, the Cosmic Power Arceus sets are complete Whirlwind fodder for Ting-Lu. It takes a very long time before Arceus can boost enough to beat Ting-Lu with Body Press.
For SubCM Ogre and CM Mirai, CM Blissey can comfortably take on both. If it does get crit, you have backup options. Dondozo handles that Kyogre set, while Ting-Lu can threaten Mirai decently comfortably.

4-removing toxapex for eternatus worsens the mu vs koraidon which is already a bit threat same with miraidon as tera fairy pex is usually used to assist vs teams that use specs mirai as their premier breaker tera fairy natus cannot do so as it has a lack of regen and it also cant force bunker poison like toxapex does
This is indeed true, but you've got Alomomola and Dondozo to handle Korai. So long as you don't let them get too chipped, you should be alright.

5-lastly i had tera fighting on dondozo to not get 6-0ed by the new surge of tera dark lorb/glasses kingambit however tera fairy is still not a bad option
excuse me what.
that's a thing?
goddamn ladder is on a different kinda drug

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)