Votes: 2 12.5%
  • pookar

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • x5dragon

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Uh... guess we do this over Skype or something? Anyway, if anyone wants to pair up, let me know and I can give you my Skype info.

do they have to be recorded as one clip (ie via skype or w/e) or does it matter if they were recorded seperately and then edited in together?

I might join this round so contact me if you want to duet

Oh man if we were still allowed to record the entire song I would definitely be in on this one. Cool theme Rodan!

Looking forward to hearing what people come up with. I am interested in how groups will approach the "duet" idea (things like switching singers for verses, harmonies, etc etc).

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Putting out a call to a female smogoner for "All i Ask of You" of the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack

I have an unusual liking for sound editing so message me and we'll talk

k so I'm apparently in 3 (maybe)

1. Utopia by Within Temptation with WaterBomb
2. Aint No Mountain High by Marvin Gaye with Vader
EDIT: 4. Telephone by Lady Gaga and Beyonce with Shii

EDIT: Does anyone wanna do Hakuna Matata with me? Yuri bailed, the little bastard

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
need a jordin sparks impersonator to help me with "no air"

EDIT: or a chris brown impersonator if i feel like being a girl

EDIT2: Also want to do "Pretty Girl Rock Remix" if someone wants to be Keri Hilson

EDIT3: pretty much any pop/hip-hop song from the last few years lol, I keep thinking of new shit, pm me if interested and we'll discuss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)