Kalos 2 (final edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
original idea approved by Arcticblast, new thread approved by DTC , banner artby Andrew
Welcome to Kalos 2.0 where we aim to buff both kalos and previous gen to give them a shot at OU, or simply just make them BETTER, you should know the drill with these game mod thingies by now, LETS GO!
projects and other sutff will be added later here once I start them :]

have fun discussing kalos 2! :)

Last edited:
Good to see we're finally to the final edition (heh), but what happened to the idea submission project?

Although it looks like most of my mega absol suggestions were implemented, except for Roost and compatible Knock Off.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Good to see we're finally to the final edition (heh), but what happened to the idea submission project?

Although it looks like most of my mega absol suggestions were implemented, except for Roost and compatible Knock Off.
I decided to take as much ideas that were viable from it and semi implement them like yours, new council list for final edition will come soon btw.

That banner sums up the meta pretty well lol.

From what I remember, Trick Room was super dominant in this meta, with P2 being a superb Auto-TR setter and stuff like Fairy type cress and such to abuse it with.

I also noticed that rock types absorb SR now, so why not make an auto absorber to each hazard? For example bugs absorb sticky web web and Ground types absorb Spikes?

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
That banner sums up the meta pretty well lol.

From what I remember, Trick Room was super dominant in this meta, with P2 being a superb Auto-TR setter and stuff like Fairy type cress and such to abuse it with.
ever tem
I also noticed that rock types absorb SR now, so why not make an auto absorber to each hazard? For example bugs absorb sticky web web and Ground types absorb Spikes?
thanks for the feedback! a trick room nerf is in the works for "patch" 1.1! also victini got nerfed pretty annoyingly this time, it's ability is now fairy aura over pixilate, this is however temp until we can come up with a better nerf

thanks for the feedback! a trick room nerf is in the works for "patch" 1.1! also victini got nerfed pretty annoyingly this time, it's ability is now fairy aura over pixilate, this is however temp until we can come up with a better nerf
Victini will still be very good with Fairy Aura but I do see that being much more balanced. As a suggestion for the TR nerf, maybe make it to where the weathers or other battle conditions like gravity override it?

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
What about Mega Diancie? What are her stats and ability according to Kalos 2?
I have taken standalone action and I have decided I am not going to use the kalso 2 beta 2 idea of jumping the gun on new mons
I also have decided I will use the kokoloko method of tiering once I split this up intio multiple tiers for people to enjoy, infact I'll probably start a vote on whether to keep this regular OU/ubers/doubles only or to add a UU and or UU + RU

edit: koko method will be apllied except everything broken demmed by the council will be banned first then we will test it to decide if it should be kept, banned or nerfed

I have taken standalone action and I have decided I am not going to use the kalso 2 beta 2 idea of jumping the gun on new mons
I also have decided I will use the kokoloko method of tiering once I split this up intio multiple tiers for people to enjoy, infact I'll probably start a vote on whether to keep this regular OU/ubers/doubles only or to add a UU and or UU + RU

edit: koko method will be apllied except everything broken demmed by the council will be banned first then we will test it to decide if it should be kept, banned or nerfed
The only issue I could see about separate tiers is that you usually attempt to nerf things to be balanced, but nerfing something to fit into a lower tier seems a bit silly. If you do go lower tier, you need to make sure you're happy with the changes you've made within them, because bans will be the way to go if something's broken

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
The only issue I could see about separate tiers is that you usually attempt to nerf things to be balanced, but nerfing something to fit into a lower tier seems a bit silly. If you do go lower tier, you need to make sure you're happy with the changes you've made within them, because bans will be the way to go if something's broken
the issue with seperate tiers is playerbase

canno

formerly The Reptile
victini got nerfed pretty annoyingly this time, it's ability is now fairy aura over pixilate, this is however temp until we can come up with a better nerf
Vital Spirit Victini imo. Immunity to sleep is nice. Also make V-Create 100% accurate because 95% is annoying without Victory Star :(

the issue with seperate tiers is playerbase
I mean with pet mods in general playerbase is somewhat scarce unless you're doing something completely game changing (see the popularity of Brokemons and MFA which add community implemented changes and such vs. that of just general mods like Alphamod) and even then it's iffy. I'd say the people who frequent the thread and such will be more than happy to play lower tiers, its more just the newer audience steering away.

canno

formerly The Reptile
Back to Kalos 2.0, Female Meowstic still has no physical coverage ;__; Can't we give it like Play Rough at least?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)