Jimera0's Giveaway Thread: Next Giveaway soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
**New distribution method, Read before posting!**
Introduction:

Welcome to my new and hopefully long-lived Give-away thread. I've been breeding and catching stuff to give away over wonder-trade for some time now, though I only recently realized there was a whole section of the Wi-Fi forums for the purpose of giving stuff away. I've decided to start giving away the best stuff here, where I know the people who receive it will know the deeper value of what they've been given. I intend on doing regular (though unscheduled) giveaways on this thread. Just to be clear, this is a permanent thread. Don't lock it when the current giveaway is done.

Current Giveaway:

None atm! Come back soon.

How to get your gift:
Step-by-step guide:
1. Catch a wild Level 15 Magikarp somewhere. Locations in XY for this are Route 3, 22, and Parfum Palace. In ORAS, use the Old Rod in just about any late game location. Might take a couple tries to get a level 15 in ORAS, but I chose level 15 for a reason.

2. Name the Magikarp the best Vullaby/Mandibuzz nickname you can think of. Best nicknames get the 6IVs, unless you opt out (see step 4).

3. Deposit this Magikarp onto the GTS, and say you're looking for a level 1-10 Vullaby. Your GTS message must read "Potty Training"

4. (optional) If you want a specific IV spread or to opt out of getting the 6IV ones, post here with you In game name, Requested IV spread (other than 6 IV), the nickname of the Magikarp you deposited, and whether you are opting out of getting a 6IV or not. If I still have your requested IV spread available when I see your entry, I'll give you the requested spread, and if you opt out I will not give you the 6IV version. This will not guarantee you get what you want, only raise your chances.

After waiting an hour or so I'll browse the GTS looking for Magikarps for this giveaway and start distributing. I'll post when either all the giveaway Pokemon are gone or when 48 hours from passed from the start of the giveaway. You are responsible for replacing your own Magikarp if it gets sniped. I am not contacting people about this anymore. It also might be a good idea to re-deposit your Magikarp every once in a while if you don't get it, since it might've got pushed down the list and I could've missed it.

Good luck, and enjoy your Pokemon!

Last edited:
Pokemon being offered: Level 1 Male Tyrunt
In Game Name: mhykah
GTS Message: hi
Requested Nickname:
Great Tyrunt Nickname:
Mr Chomps
Opt out?: yeah, 5IVs is already awesome!

Thanks for hosting!

Last edited:
Pokemon being offered: Lvl 11 male adamant Electrike
In Game Name: Brandon
GTS Message: Tyrant Givaway
Requested Nickname: T-Rex
Great Tyrunt Nickname: T-Rex
Opt out?: Yeah, but 6 iv would be even better ;)

Last edited:
Pokemon being offered: Level 13 Voltorb
In Game Name: Hikari
GTS Message: MagnusArcanum
Requested Nickname:
Great Tyrunt Nickname: Tyranium (as in Tyrannosaur + Titanium)
Opt out?: Yes (unless I win! :p)

Pokemon being offered: <Lvl 1 Eevee>
In Game Name: <Ben>
GTS Message: <smurf is king>
Requested Nickname: <durrr>
Great Tyrunt Nickname: <durrr>
Opt out?: <yes>

Pokemon being offered: Level 1 Male Swablu
In Game Name: Asphalizo
GTS Message: Jimera0
Requested Nickname: Rexasaurus
Great Tyrunt Nickname: Rexasaurus
Opt out?: No

Thanks for this!!!

Pokemon being offered: Level 5 Female Zigzagoon
In Game Name: Tony
GTS Message: Dinosaurs
Requested Nickname: T-Rex
Great Tyrunt Nickname: T-Rex
Opt out?: Yes

Thank you so much and happy new year :D

Last edited:
Ok a couple people I've checked already have had their offerings sniped because the stuff they put on the GTS wasn't unwanted enough. When I say "exceptionally common" I mean stuff like Patrat and Bidoof, stuff literally no one would want, bred or not. Putting your breeding leftovers up is just asking people to snipe them. If you need to put up a new Pokemon, do so then edit your post with the change.

Ok a couple people I've checked already have had their offerings sniped because the stuff they put on the GTS wasn't unwanted enough. When I say "exceptionally common" I mean stuff like Patrat and Bidoof, stuff literally no one would want, bred or not. Putting your breeding leftovers up is just asking people to snipe them. If you need to put up a new Pokemon, do so then edit your post with the change.
My Voltorb is still up...should I put something else up?

Ok, after a little adventure with an Eevee and Zigzagoon, I'd like to request that people offer Pokemon that are less prevelant on the GTS. Wild Pokemon from later routes or Pokemon caught with high level fishing rods work well for this.

Pokemon being offered: Lvl 16, male, sandshrew
In Game Name: Danny
Requested Nickname: Lockjaw
Great Tyrunt Nickname: Lockjaw
Opt out?: Yeah, 5iv's is great anyway

Pokemon being offered: Lvl 37, Porygon
In Game Name: Vega
Requested Nickname: None
Great Tyrunt Nickname: Jawbreaker
Opt out?: 6 IV all the way

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Pokemon being offered: Lvl 2 Male Wurmple
In Game Name: Dion
GTS Message: Tyranty-boop
Requested Nickname:
Great Tyrunt Nickname:
Opt out?: Nope

Thank you very much.

Pokemon being offered: Lvl 25 Male Kecleon
In Game Name: LOTO
Requested Nickname: Rexy
Great Tyrunt Nickname: Rexy
Opt out?: Yes, although I don't mind the 6IV one if you like the nickname :)

Thanks..!

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Pokemon being offered: Level 13 Male Oddish
In Game Name: Cara
GTS Message: HI JIMERA
Requested Nickname: Little Das
Great Tyrunt Nickname: T-REKT
Opt out?: Ya, don't really need the Sp. Attack

Pokemon being offered: Level 30 Male Wailmer Level 24 Female Linoone
In Game Name: Tortoise
GTS Message: Thanks Jimera!
Requested Nickname:
Great Tyrunt Nickname:
Me Bite!!!

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Included Great Tyrunt Nickname
Edit 2: Updated Pokemon offered and GTS message

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Pokemon being offered: Level 5 Female Lotad
In Game Name: Jonas
GTS Message: Dang brah
Requested Nickname: Binky
Great Tyrunt Nickname:
Binky

Last edited:
Pokemon being offered: Level 18 Male Shroomish
In Game Name: Martin
Requested Nickname:
Great Tyrunt Nickname:

Opt out?: Yes, dont really care about the SpAtk

ok uploaded a new poke

Pokemon being offered: Level 35 Male Remoraid
In Game Name: Asphalizo
Requested Nickname: Rexasaurus
Great Tyrunt Nickname: Rexasaurus

Ok guys, GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. All the Tyrunts are spoken for at this point. Sorry Contarius but you came in too late.

Next Giveaway will be Heracross with Moxie and maybe some with Guts as well. Expect it in a few days. You're free to participate in that one even if you participated in this one.

EDIT: If you have't received your Tyrunt yet, be patient. I'm in the process of distributing them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)