ITT post obscure words that you enjoy using

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
not going to name any names but im just going to tell yall im EXHAUSTed w fake abstruse fans like "oh im a big fan of abstruse personally :Sparkles:" but when the time comes to use the word like in a thread title about abstruse words theyre nowhere to be found lmfao miss me

TheReturnerOfJuly

Banned deucer.
You see, have you heard of "Ungulate" ? I like to use that term when a guy in the video game is just doing that slow rocking-ish movement in his idle animation. Makes me sound big brain, even though I have 2 1/2 brain cells who play ping pong with the half brain cell in my mind.
Rage Face Script

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You see, have you heard of "Ungulate" ? I like to use that term when a guy in the video game is just doing that slow rocking-ish movement in his idle animation. Makes me sound big brain, even though I have 2 1/2 brain cells who play ping pong with the half brain cell in my mind.
Rage Face Script
im so sorry

ungulate is a hoofed mammal. like a cow.

you're thinking of undulate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)