ITT: make up fake Pokémon

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
allenkey (steel): metal monkey pokemon
elefanta (normal): product placement pokemon
placenturion (fighting): militarised afterbirth pokemon
jillette (steel): grooming product pokemon (but woman)
oarwell (water/psychic): inescapable trick boat nightmare pokemon
giraft (normal): raft with a very tall mast pokemon
algaenon (grass/poison): poisonous slime flower mouse pokemon
diagonosmuertos (ghost): diagonal skeleton pokemon
mycowave (grass/electric): mushroom kitchen appliance pokemon
prostishoot (normal): second amendment pokemon (sleeveless t-shirt (to show skin (like bare arms (like "bear arms"))))

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
CAP would have my head if I ever BMB'd some of my mons i've made by myself
Woollish -> Coppba -> Shteel (Steel / Normal) Steel Wool Sheep Pokomon line, 103 / 85 /115 / 45 / 105 / 87 with Iron Barbs / Fur Coat / Volt Absorb
Tardigrand (Bug / Steel) Tardigrade Pokomon 180 / 40 / 150 / 40 / 150 / 20 with Flash Fire / Swarm / Stall -> gets Salt Cure

Last edited:

Empress

Don't waffle or you'll get pancaked
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Syclant, Revenankh, Pyroak, Fidgit, Stratagem, Arghonaut, Kitsunoh, Cyclohm, Colossoil, Krilowatt, Voodoom, Tomohawk, Necturna, Mollux, Aurumoth, Malaconda, Cawmodore, Volkraken, Plasmanta, Naviathan, Crucibelle, Kerfluffle, Pajantom, Jumbao, Caribolt, Smokomodo, Snaelstrom, Equilibra, Astrolotl, Miasmaw, Chromera, Venomicon, and Saharajah.

(Whew!)

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Syclant, Revenankh, Pyroak, Fidgit, Stratagem, Arghonaut, Kitsunoh, Cyclohm, Colossoil, Krilowatt, Voodoom, Tomohawk, Necturna, Mollux, Aurumoth, Malaconda, Cawmodore, Volkraken, Plasmanta, Naviathan, Crucibelle, Kerfluffle, Pajantom, Jumbao, Caribolt, Smokomodo, Snaelstrom, Equilibra, Astrolotl, Miasmaw, Chromera, Venomicon, and Saharajah.

(Whew!)
Pokerap? More like PokeCAP

here's like 2 of my ohioian form ideas:
Ohioian Crabominable: giant head on gas can body with 2 claw machine hands for arms, 2 slinky's for legs. fire/fighting, stats 105/95/85/170/70/115
Ohioian Pikipek: giant bird with onion head, one wing replaced with a lava sword. steel/normal, 90/135/140/60/80/135

here's like 2 of my ohioian form ideas:
Ohioian Crabominable: giant head on gas can body with 2 claw machine hands for arms, 2 slinky's for legs. fire/fighting, stats 105/95/85/170/70/115
Ohioian Pikipek: giant bird with onion head, one wing replaced with a lava sword. steel/normal, 90/135/140/60/80/135
wow man i cant even have good shit in ohio

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor

(Whew!)
Hey that's cheating, I made some of those

(Whew!)
i read this in the tune of the pokemon rap and i am not disappointed one bit

Great tusk (ground/fighting) - like a donphan but with more tusk. Extra tusk allow for more powerful FIGHTING so we give it the fight type

Iron bundle (water/ice) - like santa BUT we givegood stats and make it move at mach 3. Does not make sense for STEEL type because santa live in the North pole… there is no steeel… only water… and ICE

Flutter mane -i am thinking a misdreavus except we give it the FLOW. Like a glorious hair metal rocker. Misdreavus always need evolution anyway

Names courtesy of ggoogle translate

gameFREAK these ones are free of charge… a gift… ifyou will

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
when i was a kid (like, Gen 1 age), i came up with a ghost/psychic pokemon named Wichett. it was a lil purple sphere with a witch hat, a grumpy face, and drills for hands. its signature move was Spike Cannon; i vividly remember my visualization of her using that move in Pokemon Stadium. will try to dig up the art piece; it's likely lost to time, however. would be interesting to recreate this fakemon in the present day

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Pokemon who's supposed to compliment Gyarados's Electric-type weakness in DPP OU. Maybe it's only weaknesses are Fighting-types and Flying-types which Gyara can pressure with Intimidate. Maybe we give it Volt Absorb and / or Lightning Rod. I'm sure this mon will age really well going forward.

a genie made of ground that can like purify it and is also flying, it'd be a sheer force physical attacker with some special attacks in base form and a bulky physical attacker with defog, stealth rock, and a ton of supportive moves. let's call it landorus and the other form landorus therian because I heard of this other lantern pokemon that was bad that this pokemon should be related to by technicality so it will seem bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)