Issue #14 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome back to a new year, a new month, and a new issue of The Smog! This issue, our fourteenth, has been a lot of work for all of the contributors and artists, and we're finally proud to unveil it to you! You'll notice a brand new organization scheme for our index, which will hopefully make things easier for you to navigate, and a lot of very cool fifth generation and cultural articles that should sate your appetite for a good long while. I want to thank all of the staff that helped so hard on this: Swaggersaurus, Seven Deadly Sins, and especially Deck Knight. I particularly want to thank, however, our users for ever being patient and lying in wait for our next release. We live to serve you guys; thanks for making this such a success. Enjoy!

Looks Great Dusk!
Congratulations on making the next edition to the most awaited project (in some people's opinions)! It looks great and I can't wait to read it in full depth.
Way to go guys

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As one of the contributors who "dumps his stuff" and watches from the sidelines, I'd like to echo the cheers for the hard-working staff who make the publishing possible. R_D did a 36 hour cram-session of work for this guys, so please show your thanks.

Also, hey-- my first "serious" piece ever drawn for The Smog. :P

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've no idea if I'm to make an embarrassed face or a proud/excited face for this issue, but it's kinda a mixture of both that lingers in me. Still, I'll post I guess.

Thanks to everyone in the Smog staff for just getting things working. RD's pretty much our Smog hero (imo!), with Setsuna stepping up and helping with the HTML. Multiple thank yous for the writers who stepped up and wrote their respective articles head on - Aerrow, macle, Destiny Warrior, you know your name.

There are definitely many interesting and exciting features about this issue, including Chou's splendid Kansai travels, good advice about creating Warstories, and, probably best of all, the arts. From bugmaniacbob's annoying Gengar animation (which, I believe, was the first animation ever to be provided in an article?) to *Hen*'s cute Frillish, there sure are plenty of flavor in art here! The paintings of Ho-Oh and Reshiram are nothing if not works of a dedicated artist. That said, I hope you guys enjoy(ed) this article! (and ill definitely work harder next time!)

oh yeah, wake up erazor >_> lol

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for all my absenteeism this issue.

Also thnks Fatecrashers for the Smoochum and CHou for the resize.

Also I am award-winning, awesome!

Good work everyone, especially Dusk.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Congrats to all the authors of this issue of the Smog and a special praise to Aerrow, vashta and Nastyjungle for their RMT article :)

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
Awesome work dudes! I always love looking at all the art. Thanks for letting me do another hit-and-run contribution with that Reshiram!

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
the artwork was probably at its finest this issue. really good stuff, i enjoyed the botw comics, those were pretty cool.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good work team!
I honestly think there's more deserving people for the best artist award (just look at that cover art for a start), but thanks anyway everybody who voted for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)