is this brainfog?

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
hey posters, I've been having some real trouble formulating any meaningful thoughts this morning. It's like it takes two to three times the amount of effort it normally would for me to do anything involving critical thinking.

I got a decent night's rest but i was pretty active yesterday and only have been having light meals the past few weeks due to time and resources. this morning as I'm sitting at my desk, it feels like my head is very full of nothing, and i don't trust myself to do anything that requires a lot of attention to detail. I've been drinking water, i have no signs of illness in any capacity, i just feel like it would be really easy to close my eyes, listen to some like deep house and do literally nothing all day. it might also be research burnout / stress response, idk. I had covid back in april of 2021, and haven't felt like this before, during or after then until now, so i'm hesitant to say it's anything like that.

but have you had brainfog before and if so how did you manage?

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
I had some fog last summer (before i ever caught covid), it eventually passed after 2 or so weeks

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
thays IT!!!! had real bad lots not too long ago. roughhh days. just do nothing as soon as you can stop somethinging, give it time to roam and it will leave

hey posters, I've been having some real trouble formulating any meaningful thoughts this morning. It's like it takes two to three times the amount of effort it normally would for me to do anything involving critical thinking.

I got a decent night's rest but i was pretty active yesterday and only have been having light meals the past few weeks due to time and resources. this morning as I'm sitting at my desk, it feels like my head is very full of nothing, and i don't trust myself to do anything that requires a lot of attention to detail. I've been drinking water, i have no signs of illness in any capacity, i just feel like it would be really easy to close my eyes, listen to some like deep house and do literally nothing all day. it might also be research burnout / stress response, idk. I had covid back in april of 2021, and haven't felt like this before, during or after then until now, so i'm hesitant to say it's anything like that.

but have you had brainfog before and if so how did you manage?
Are you living in an apartment/a small house? Another possibility is a natural gas leak, which can be hard to detect without looking for it.

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
Are you living in an apartment/a small house? Another possibility is a natural gas leak, which can be hard to detect without looking for it.
I live in a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment that's about 1250sqft with of floor space (lol rip Clem) and we will often crack windows, so idk idts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)