International WiFi Tournament -International Challenge- WON BY Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ami the only one who's wifi randomly cuts out?

Just faced someone called Wolf from US, sorry if it seems I DC'd. I don't do that :(. He predicted everything I did an if I face him again I will just forfeit to him. If you are on here then I apologise

Edit: I am sorry, hope you get me again so I can forfeit or just KO my own to make up for it

Edit 2: I get back on and first opponent gets an error message, hope that wasn't me again :(

Ok, this has got to be the worst case of a D/Cer I have seen yet:

The guy had a rating of about 1700, so when I saw Terracott on his team I figured he wouldn't use it, but decided to go with my usual counters anyway. It turns out he did run a standard Terracott team, and I took out his Terrakion T1 before it got to attack and he immediately D/Ced. I guess I know how he got that rating now...

R Inanimate

It's Lunatic Time
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Been getting rather entertaining disconnect situations today.

Opponent seemed to be away from their game, as they kept having the move timer run out.

They came back when it was 4 vs. 1, then they disconnected.

gg Showsni, sorry about the rock slide miss and paralyze
gg! Is that the one where Rock Slide missed Thundurus? All these matches are kind of running together in my mind...

Gah, the most annoying disconnector is the one whom you've lost to previously. I'm talking to you, CeLo of Italy with the smiley faces in your name! First time I played him he narrowly edged out the win, mostly because I switched my Rotom-W into a Power Whip aimed at my Metagross (awesome prediction skills?). Second time, I got an easy 3-0 victory, and then... DC. Give me back my points!

I'm like the only person without DC stories because no one DCs on me. So far it seems to be actual connection problems because they DC at the beginning.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Been getting a ton of tough players from the far east as of lately, as any win seems to be hard fought, am definitely saving for youtube the ones I won and even the ones I lost closely as well. Meanwhile my VGC11 unfriendly team is doing surprisingly well, may even use that at an upcoming VCG depending.

It didn't save my wins from two days ago/yesterday so I'm at 1702 or something around that. I think I'm just going To drop out, almost all my battles from yesterday were DC's from japanese players and I'm using a team I don't consider that good.

I dropped out today, rating at 1870. I had to use my team for a IRL VGC tournament (won that :P).

Also is random matchup not working for the remainder of the weekend or something?

R Inanimate

It's Lunatic Time
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My D/C ratio for the day has been 50%, I think I'll have to call it a day soon as things will start to get dangerous if I continue too far.

Oh, and here's another Battle Vid:
51-76534-42635

I have yet to have an exciting match,one that is super close due to amazing plays. I mean, I just fought a metronome Togekiss and completely destroyed that guy. Either I destroy or get destroyed most of the time.

FUCK i was about to make a comeback on massi but my internet went out

sorry man :XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

im probably going to get d/q'd because of my internet arg

I've been taking my lack of D/C'ers for granted, got a ton of them today to make up for the great time yesterday! One of those would've made a nice video too.

I haven't seen anyone I've recognized... Probably the 1600s rating isn't matching me with y'all yet.

Just lost to a crit eruption on my mence. I knew I should've wide guarded.
Suddenly,my mence becomes a ninja,dodging 3 rock slides in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)