Instacheck request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, So I was noticing there is ALOT of clutter pertaining to instacheck requests that really has nothing to do with the actual program itself and therefore causing people needing questions answered about the program itself to go unaided. So I hope that it is alright for me to make this thread, if not, it is certainly fine for it to be deleted as I mean no infractions by posting this, I just wanted to help out those who need checks to be run to have a place to request them and then free up the other thread to be used for information about the program itself.

If you want to check out the instachecker program or have any questions pertaining to it, then please check out ΩDonut's thread:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/instacheck-hotspot-a-fast-pokémon-checker-for-xy.3492531/

If you would like to request for someone who has instachecker working to check eggs or Pokemon for you then please post it below and hopefully someone who has it will be able to help you. Hopefully this thread will be useful. =)

We now have a list for anyone who would like to be added as a regular instachecker to help anyone out. If you'd like to be on the list, please PM me and possibly even with your preffered mode of contact, or make a post in the thread, however, I am more likely to get you listed if you PM me.

As an added note, I will remove anyone from this list who has been reported to be unstrustworthy, so you can use this list to recognize more trustworthy checkers if you're feeling uncertain.

1. Perfect Cell
2. Esmeya
3. slowerthanzero (I cannot do checks when I am at home. My internet is bad and I have issues making instacheck work but I can try whenever I next get a chance if you haven't been aided by then.)
4. Romeo Rabena III

If you have received your list of Shiny Values for your eggs, please refer to the below link for a database of trainers and their shiny values and contact them via the method described in the spreadsheet next to each name.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...VJidTRTZTJxZnY1dThxNzRxbHc&toomany=true#gid=1

Here is another useful thread for those looking for people to hatch them shinies.
This thread is a list of people YOU DO NOT WANT to interact with or ask to hatch you a shiny as they are blacklisted and known to be scammers and will help you identify some of these known problem people, although using the list does not guarantee you will not be scammed, it should just help reduce the likelyhood of it by avoiding the listed players.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-blacklist-as-of-november-21st-2013.49843/

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thank you and I read the rules. There shouldn't be any infractions =)

May as well re-quote myself, if you need any help with using Instacheck or need someone to check, I can try and help. Drop a PM or VM!

Awesome. I was just a little afraid that perhaps since the instachecker program thread was posted by a moderator that perhaps me posting a thread pertaining to it might somehow not go over well, but yeah, I checked the rules too and it really didn't seem like there should be any problem. This should give people a nice clean, clear place to either tell others they are available to instacheck, or to ask for an instacheck without flooding the pertinent information in the other thread.

would this be a good thread to ask if someone could help me check 3 eggs...?
Yes, this is the perfect thread to do so in, and ill go ahead and help you out. =)

FC: 2277 7042 6456

Edit: haha nvm. someone else has beat me to it, but I am also available to help either way. =)

Esmeya

Oops sorry, I didn't know Perfect Cell, Slowerthanzero and I are all able to help =)

would you check 3 eggs for me

oh esmeya is helping out and thanks good to know :D youre right its much better to have a thread for requests
Yes, I am liking this much better, this way the people who need help with the program don't get flooded out by all these requests, and then those who need these checks done can ask freely without having to worry about being in the correct place or not and we don't have two separate types of people in one thread trying to get the attention they both need and deserve.

Also, Perfect Cell came up with the idea for me to make a list of any of those people available to help with instachecking on a regular basis so Im going to update the first post with such information.

this time leave a list of Beldum have if we are lucky and help me out shiny
Beldum 2035-1320-92-2631-1476-1253-575-608-3835-3027-2300-2688-3419-2838-2479-1868-2831-754-3407-3145-2141-3452-3342-2146 thanks

Esmeya

Yes, I am liking this much better, this way the people who need help with the program don't get flooded out by all these requests, and then those who need these checks done can ask freely without having to worry about being in the correct place or not and we don't have two separate types of people in one thread trying to get the attention they both need and deserve.
Unless you're me and have to go back and fourth anyway haha.

Esmeya

Beldum 2035-1320-92-2631-1476-1253-575-608-3835-3027-2300-2688-3419-2838-2479-1868-2831-754-3407-3145-2141-3452-3342-2146 thanks
Please check the database:[Wrong Link]

Last edited:
Unfortunately none match my shiny value, friend.

Unless you're me and have to go back and fourth anyway haha.
Yeah, true, but I think its still nicer and cleaner like this either way.

Esmeya

Also, Perfect Cell came up with the idea for me to make a list of any of those people available to help with instachecking on a regular basis so Im going to update the first post with such information.
I'm usually available but sometimes I get really tired (work from home) you can add me up there too :)

I'm usually available but sometimes I get really tired (work from home) you can add me up there too :)
Alrighty cool. Will do. Im not sure how useful the list will be since most people can get help from whoever is on, but I still think its a nice idea either way. Might be a good way for people to recognize more trusted and more reputable checkers.

Esmeya

Whooops. Thanks. I posted that in the first post so I gotta fix that. XD

huh.. still not the correct one.. Ill go find it.

Edit: Ah nope. its the right one. I got tricked cause it didnt show all of the trainers listed on one page like earlier. >>'
That's weird, when I look at it, it's correct. When I click it, it goes back to the old one. Sorry :l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)