Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone willing to help me see if its working i have it set up and all but non of my friends are online atm.

FC:5129-1602-8850

nvm it broke on me

Last edited:
when you find your egg's iv's can you target it and hatch it in game or will it be too hard to find which egg you were looking at in your box?

when you find your egg's iv's can you target it and hatch it in game or will it be too hard to find which egg you were looking at in your box?
You have to remember the order of which you showed your eggs. So it should be easy to find if you organize your box in order and then show each from left to right, or whatever is easier for you to remember.

You have to remember the order of which you showed your eggs. So it should be easy to find if you organize your box in order and then show each from left to right, or whatever is easier for you to remember.
I put all my eggs numbers in a word document in order, so I know which is which

Where exactly can we post Shiny Values we're looking for? I have 3 right now that I'm hunting for to hatch a Shiny Poliwag.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was hesitant to post here but hopefully someone can answer. I'm getting a very different error that I have not seen anywhere else in this thread:
The dependency service or group failed to start. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007042C)

followed by "Virtual Router Plus cannot be started."

I've looked up this error and searched endlessly on google but could not find any helpful fixes. If anyone has seen this before or knows how to fix it, I'd appreciate the help!

I was hesitant to post here but hopefully someone can answer. I'm getting a very different error that I have not seen anywhere else in this thread:
The dependency service or group failed to start. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007042C)

I've looked up this error and searched endlessly on google but could not find any helpful fixes. If anyone has seen this before or knows how to fix it, I'd appreciate the help!
I saw someone have an error like that before in this thread, im sure of it, I dunno the fix but look back again

Have you tried doing the CMD command again? That usually fixes all errors like those.

Hey guys! So I tried this whole instacheck thing yesterday with NO LUCK haha
I have everything running fine and what not but the instacheck wont show any numbers when I'm trading.
So If anyone has time to check some eggs I just want to check 5 I would appreciate it!
I also know my shiny value is 2832.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Have you tried doing the CMD command again? That usually fixes all errors like those.
Could you elaborate a bit? I know how to run cmd.exe as an administrator, and have done things like this:
C:\Windows\system32>netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow

Unfortunately, I did a search in the thread and did not find any instances of that particular error code.

Hey guys! So I tried this whole instacheck thing yesterday with NO LUCK haha
I have everything running fine and what not but the instacheck wont show any numbers when I'm trading.
So If anyone has time to check some eggs I just want to check 5 I would appreciate it!
I also know my shiny value is 2832.
make sure your on the right connection as your 3ds is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)