NOC Immorality Mafia N2

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I have zero reason to trust your plan, UTO. There is no assurance that your plan works for town, you could motivate a different person a screw town over tonight.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Practise spitting in your free time. A sharp projectile of spit in the opponents eyes compromises his vision. Spitting in his mouth will also invoke his gat reflex which distracts him and makes him more vulnerable.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Nuxl do you think that it's more likely odds that UTO is scum with a role different than motivator or that I am scum?

guess I can save the argument for tomorrow, but uh yeah this entire set up that UTO planned gives UTO a two-day free pass before we can validate any of UTO's claims. Yes, we're watching texas tonight, and uto should visit texas, and texas should live, but we have no verification that what uto is doing is motivating texas. They could even be scum breaking texas's vest with a free pass of "well I visited to motivate" or it could be some other role that just isn't motivate, like some poison or curse effect (I didn't even know motivator was a thing until now, so idk wut else is a thing.)

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Nuxl do you think that it's more likely odds that UTO is scum with a role different than motivator or that I am scum?

guess I can save the argument for tomorrow, but uh yeah this entire set up that UTO planned gives UTO a two-day free pass before we can validate any of UTO's claims. Yes, we're watching texas tonight, and uto should visit texas, and texas should live, but we have no verification that what uto is doing is motivating texas. They could even be scum breaking texas's vest with a free pass of "well I visited to motivate" or it could be some other role that just isn't motivate, like some poison or curse effect (I didn't even know motivator was a thing until now, so idk wut else is a thing.)
People know if they're motivated. If UTO visited Texas but did not motivate him then it would be obvious.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
mafiascum doesn't say if the motivator's target is told they were motivated, dunno exactly how that works so I assumed texas wouldn't be told until the start of the night after, but I guess he might be told as results in the night it was used? idk mafia stuff.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
I can confirm that my role is roleblocker or motivator and that I targetted spiderz n1 and idled n2 cause I think we had the upper hand and didnt want to fuck up w any important town roles, also didnt have any strong scumreads and I thought spiderz claiming blocked after there was only 1 death was townie.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Also, the lynch is on spiderz, but does that mean texas is killing transmuter? irc there wasn't actual confirmation on who texas was targeting after the lynch changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)