Social If you could tell your younger self something what would would it be?

Friends come and go, and there's not much a person like you can do about it(quiet, introverted). As time goes on a select few people will decide that they're gonna stick to you and take you into their friend groups. Before you know what happened, you'll go from worrying all the time about how to talk to people, to having more friends than you can keep up with. These friends will come in and out of your life for reasons typically out of your control, so instead of thinking about others all the time, focus on you and your relationship with yourself, because you'll soon find that it's the relationship that matters the most to you.

you only feel anger cus you know you're right, your answer: apply it and make the world see it, even if they don't now.
if you saying that it's probable you.
sadly we deal with a lot of people blaming others and i got no time for the "no it's you not me." cus even in love or my own blame i eat my crow and try and be better, don't see that from others in life now.

that notion probably a sign to move on - don't be me and not till now and get flustered lol. move on to save your soul and frustrations - being "good and righteous for all others" ain't paying off [cus theyll blame you if life isn't smooth]. sometimes... being selfish is needed to keep others humble. long as you aint a bad soul focusing on self. i learned as much "being honest with self to the world" if the world wants to play my honesty against me that isn't an option, if i'm honest either you better own yours too lol.

Last edited:

Le Don

La Déchéance d'un homme
is a Community Contributor
RoAPL Champion
Believe more in yourself. If they can, you can.
Don't rush yourself, take time to enjoy and to think even if the pressure is big. Don't always do things for others, take care of yourself, you also count.
Do not think you can always win alone, smtimes you need your friends / your family, especially when you're not well in your head; Alcohol and suicide aren't solutions.
Stay with people you like, do not care about bad persons saying bad things about them.
Rugby is one of the reason why you like your life, don't stop even if it takes time.

Last edited:
- ask mom to help you learn to cook and speak spanish better
- it wont hurt to try and socialize more, also hang out with ur friends more
- treat your electronics better
- find literally any way to keep in touch with your friends before march of 2020
- don't beat urself up over every little mistake u make, talk to someone (not dad) if u've been feeling sad for a long time instead of holding everything in
- keep a close eye on ur dog, keep windows closed no matter how hot it gets in the summer (just clean the ac or smth)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)