If Smogoners Were Superheroes/villains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deck Knight's power would be to have so little charm and make so many relentlessly unfunny quips that he could drub any opponent into submission.
Nah, Deck Knight's power would be to make (mostly) irrelevant points so long that nobody bothers arguing with him anymore. It's kind of what he does now but for some reason people still bother rebutting useless irrelevant crap..

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Deck knight: Protective flaps cover his eyes and ears in as little as 1000th of a second when any religious debate is detected. He gets a +4 boost in creationism rebuttal too.

TIK: Trolls instantly, and is immune to ontopic content.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You guys are getting LN wrong.

LonelyNess

The ability to squirm out of conductig the SPL under the name CheesiePoofs.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mike B

The power to be hilarious and still virtually invisible.

cookie

The ability to insert a cookie-reference joke into ANY situation, regardless of context or subject.

WaterBomb

The ability to relentlessly attempt to make jokes and quips, despite continuing to fail every time :(

DM

By growing a John Petrucci beard he can actually play the guitar like John Petrucci.

Deck Knight

See FlareBlitz.

FlareBlitz

See Deck Knight.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
monkfish - in the blink of an eye he can hop into a nearby phone booth and pop out wearing women's clothing and makeup in order to blend instantly into any crowd

<m0nkfish> i let girls put makeup on me quite a lot

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
captkirby
like daredevil's blindness sends his other senses skyrocketing, ck's inability to feel any emotions other than anger and happiness makes him a very angry person indeed

I didn't realise when a user posted a picture of themselves in the photo album, and then wanted to "[crack] jokes about users' characteristics," they couldn't be criticised themselves.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I didn't realise when a user posted a picture of themselves in the photo album, and then wanted to "[crack] jokes about users' characteristics," they couldn't be criticised themselves.
that doesn't change the fact that that is one of the lowest blows I have ever seen on the internet, and you should be ashamed of yourself for stooping to that

manav95
He is not a mere mortal, but the messiah of Smogon. All hail manav95, the creator of Smogonism!

Eo
The ability to stall in LC and any metagame he wants to by putting protect on every pokemon.
(Sorry manav, i couldn't resist)

Eo
The ability to stall in LC and any metagame he wants to by putting protect on every pokemon.
(Sorry manav, i couldn't resist)
To quote someone in the Smogon server on PO, Eo can even stall in a metagame where only Deoxys-A is allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)