i will build something in lego for you

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
I have a lot of lego, was gonna make a thread in cong about that but I wanna compile stuff and build more of the stuff first, so I'm making this thread before and not after that other one. give me something to build for you and I'll post the pic of it, if it's too complex or large I'll scale it down a bit, but I should be able to build a wide variety of things.
everything there is sorted by color or type, 12 of those stacked on top of each other + a box of larger items and a lot of technic lego behind it all.
31FB88FD-AD7F-48A4-997B-937AAF858992.jpg

FireShot-Capture-022---Sets-collection-valuation---Brickset_-LEGO-set-guide-and-database_---br...png

FireShot-Capture-022---Sets-collection-valuation---Brickset_-LEGO-set-guide-and-database_---br...png

Last edited:

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Build a Woman
I like the spreadsheet thing, I didn't know Legos grew in value and stuff like that

Make the stonks meme out of Legos to celebrate the growth in value of your collection
Can you build a 1/6 scale model of Clint Eastwood
IMG_0147.jpeg

those are some sick returns. you should join us in the smogon investing discord
don't ever plan on selling, but I might check it out
make a cool pirate ship
IMG_0148.jpeg

penis haha
IMG_0150.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you have any of those CCBS lego pieces in your collection?

If so, maybe you can try to build like a robot or something. If not, that's fine.

Lucario

A side must always be chosen
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
build something easy like a giant war torn planet with monsters and war on it where every robot monster thingy is unique and awesome

or smthn hard like a house or a 3d pokeball

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)