I never know what to put here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting a new thread since I haven't updated my other one in a year, and I don't find anything in there to be trade-able anymore without a few adjustments. So I'm gonna start fresh, I have a small selection of nice Pokemon that I hope to rapidly expand.

I don't have a particularly fancy format, but I like to keep things simple, so here we go.

Rules: Standard Wi-fi rules Everyone knows these. Abide by them.

I have a full time job and a child, I do not have a ton of time. I will try to breed these on-demand as the orders come in, so please be patient. If you can clone, it will make things much faster for both of us. Especially Combee, with its 12.5 percent female chance, and the male being utterly useless, this one I would really prefer to be cloned.

When you make an offer, please tell me which Ability you prefer. If you need a different nature, I can probably do it.

I will breed with your pokemon, feel free to do the same with mine.

CMTs are fine, or you can post an offer.

I am not really interested in redistributables.

Wants: Mainly females in nice balls, like everyone else.

Female HA Burmy in a Timer Ball. I will pay big for this, since you have to do Entralink Injection for it.

Dive Ball female Cranidos or Rampardos

Love Ball Sneasel.

Friend Ball Roselia.

Someone to Catch me things in Soul Silver. I would do it myself, but I have to re-beat White to transfer them up, which I just havn't got around to doing.

Pokemon: Sorry for the super simple format, I'm gonna try to get some art in here for these guys when I have a chance.

These are all self-bred, with my OT.

OT: Xthaipe
ID: 41972

Bold - Overgrow/Chlorophyll - 31/x/31/30/31/30 - Hidden Power Fire - Amnesia, Grassy Terrain, Giga Drain, Ingrain

Modest - Torrent/Rain Dish - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Aura Sphere, Water Spout, Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse

Timid/Jolly - Blaze/Solar Power -31/x/31/31/31/31, 31/31/31/x/31/31, or 31/x/31/30/30/31 Hidden Power Ground - Ancient Power, Outrage, Dragon Dance, Crunch, Flare Blitz, Dragon Rush, Dragon Pulse, Pick 4.

Jolly - Poison Point - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Timid - Shield Dust - 31/x/31/31/31/31

Timid - Lightning Rod - 31/x/30/31/31/31 - Hidden Power Ice - Switcheroo, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Electric Terrain

Impish - Dry Skin/Effect Spore - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Leech Seed, Pursuit, Fell Stinger, Agility - Current Stock: 0

Adamant - Guts/No Guard - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Encore, Tickle, Bullet Punch, Close Combat - Current Stock: 2 No Guard males.

Modest - Magnet Pull - 31/0/31/30/31/30 - Hidden Power Fire - Current Stock: 3 clones

Careful - Guts - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Stealth Rocks, Iron Head, Outrage, Pursuit - Current Stock: 3 cloned females

Calm - Shed Skin - 30/x/30/31/30/30 - Hidden Power Ground - For Plant Cloak - Current Stock: 0

Adamant - Shed Skin - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - For Sandy Cloak - Current Stock: 0

Brave - Shed Skin - 31/31/31/x/31/0 - For Trash Cloak - Current Stock: 0

Sassy - Honey Gather - 31/31/31/30/30/x - Hidden Power Ground - Current Stock: 0

Timid - Chlorophyll - 30/x/30/31/30/30 - Weather Ball, Heal Pulse, Healing Wish, Grasswhistle - Hidden Power Rock - Current Stock: 3 cloned females

Jolly - Sand Rush/Sand Force/Mold Breaker - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Crush Claw, Submission, Iron Head, Skull Bash - Current Stock: 3 cloned Mold Breaker females

Brave - Rock Head/Lightningrod - 31/31/31/x/31/0 - Crunch, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang - Current Stock: 1 Lightningrod male

Modest - Swift Swim/Hydration/Water Absorb - 31/x/31/30/31/30 - Refresh, Mist, Water Pulse, Earth Power - Hidden Power Fire - Current Stock: 0

Hasty - Arena Trap/Hyper Cutter - 31/31/x/31/31/31 - Endure, Flail, Quick Attack, Focus Energy - Current Stock: 0

Quiet - Simple/Oblivious -31/30/31/30/31/x - Heat Wave, Ancient Power, Growth, Body Slam - Hidden Power Grass - Current Stock: 0

Bold - Levitate - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Current Stock: 0

Relaxed - Storm Drain/Sticky Hold - 31/x/31/31/31/0 - Clear Smog, Amnesia, Acid Armor, Memento - Current Stock: 0

Impish - Intimidate/Shed Skin/Moxie - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Dragon Dance, Detect, Fake Out, Drain Punch - Current Stock: 0

Pending Trades:

Plant Cloak and Sand Cloak Burmys for Heavy Ball Phanpy and Moon Ball Wiscash with Chill. Status: Pokemon Bred, waiting on reply.

Drillbur, Larvitar, and Rhyhorn for Poliway, Hippopotas, and Venipede with Craymond727. Status: All set, ready when you are.

Trio of Burmys for Smoochum, Lapras, and Chikorita with $teel. Status: Ready.

Nest Ball Shellos for HP Fire Exeggcute with crazy_man. Status: Ready.

Burmy Trio and a Combee for Togepi, winter Deerling, and Petilil with Briggid. Status: Have a Combee, gotta make spitbacks of the Burmys.

Trapinch for Skrelp with DigDoug. Status: Needs to be done still.

All three Burmys, Tympole, and Rhyhorn for Jkickit. Status: Got a Rhyhorn, will have the others shortly.

Completed Trades: Female Rock Head Rhyhorn for Female Lure Ball Marrill from DigDoug.

Plant, Trash, and Sand Cloak Burmys and a Paris for Dream Ball Gligar and Finneon, Nest Ball Cottonee, and Luxury Ball Sandile with SnoopysWorld.

Last edited:

jetslover1

Banned deucer.
I'm interested in larvitar heres my trade listhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2fkepuZPrgOdsCTkNKI0jYozRkvi9p1LLd-pqffp5U/edit?usp=docslist_api

Hey bud! I have a Shiny 6 IV Bagon that my friend RNGed for me... but it doesn't have Dragon Dance sadly. Would you be interested in trading for that HP Fire Magnemite?

I updated the OP with my Numel that I somehow forgot to list, and I should have Bold Baltoys available later today hopefully.

I'm interested in larvitar heres my trade listhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2fkepuZPrgOdsCTkNKI0jYozRkvi9p1LLd-pqffp5U/edit?usp=docslist_api
Sorry, i didn't see anything.

Hey bud! I have a Shiny 6 IV Bagon that my friend RNGed for me... but it doesn't have Dragon Dance sadly. Would you be interested in trading for that HP Fire Magnemite?
I really don't need a Bagon, sorry. Do you have anything that you've bred yourself?

Seems as if you are having a nice up and coming pokeball thread. I have a heavy ball female onix that I received by wonder trade (Imperfect 5ivs). If you want I can breed a female for you for free when I have time tonight whilst breeding for a perfect 5-6ivs one.
EDIT: I also some some love ball buneary breedjects too, if you want to get started on that.

I really don't need a Bagon, sorry. Do you have anything that you've bred yourself?
Bold Regenerator Alomomola, male and female both 5 IV EV trained 252 Hp / 252 Def / 4 Sp def is the big one, since I have two of them and no need for both.
Modest 5 IV shiny Manectric EVed in speed and SA.
Modest 5 IV Thundurus available in either form. EV trained.
Timid 5 IV shiny Zoroark with Trick. EV trained.
Adamant 5 IV Dragonite with Extremespeed. EV trained.

I'll trade up to two of the above for Magnezone.

Can you clone? If so I have a ton more things I can offer. I'll also breed 5 IV things if you're in need of anything specific.

Hi, can you CMT for a female friend ball and level ball burmy?

I'm not really free for breeding yet so if you don't need the pokes soon I'm still happy to trade.

Last edited:
Seems as if you are having a nice up and coming pokeball thread. I have a heavy ball female onix that I received by wonder trade (Imperfect 5ivs). If you want I can breed a female for you for free when I have time tonight whilst breeding for a perfect 5-6ivs one.
EDIT: I also some some love ball buneary breedjects too, if you want to get started on that.
That would be nice. What would you want in return for those 2 spitbacks?

Bold Regenerator Alomomola, male and female both 5 IV EV trained 252 Hp / 252 Def / 4 Sp def is the big one, since I have two of them and no need for both.
Modest 5 IV shiny Manectric EVed in speed and SA.
Modest 5 IV Thundurus available in either form. EV trained.
Timid 5 IV shiny Zoroark with Trick. EV trained.
Adamant 5 IV Dragonite with Extremespeed. EV trained.

I'll trade up to two of the above for Magnezone.

Can you clone? If so I have a ton more things I can offer. I'll also breed 5 IV things if you're in need of anything specific.
I cannot reliably clone myself, sorry. I dont really need anything in that list either. If you can get me a couple females in nice balls, I'll trade for those. Specifically I'm looking for a Dive Ball HA Piloswine and a Luxury Ball HA Pikachu, but anything else interesting you have would be fine too. I don't care about the IVs.

Hi, can you CMT for a female friend ball and level ball burmy?

I'm not really free for breeding yet so if you don't need the pokes soon I'm still happy to trade.
I could use a Heavy Ball Phanpy, and a Moon Ball Wiscash. Take your time, I'm in no hurry.

Can you CMT (outdated) for your Paris and all three Burmy forms? I can clone btw.
I'd like the Dream Ball Gligar, Dream Ball Finneon, Nest Ball Cottonee, and Luxury Ball Sandile. Would you want to clone my 4 Pokemon in exchange for clones of yours? Or I can breed them, it's your choice.

Would you like to trade spitbacks or 5IVs? Either is fine with me and I generally prefer to trade 5IVs but I'll leave it up to you in this instance. Is it possible to get a non HP spread on the friend ball burmy? 31/x/31/31/31/31 or something along those lines.

Would you like to trade spitbacks or 5IVs? Either is fine with me and I generally prefer to trade 5IVs but I'll leave it up to you in this instance. Is it possible to get a non HP spread on the friend ball burmy? 31/x/31/31/31/31 or something along those lines.
I'm fine with trading 5ivs. I can definitely get that spread, it should actually be easier.

That would be nice. What would you want in return for those 2 spitbacks?

I cannot reliably clone myself, sorry. I dont really need anything in that list either. If you can get me a couple females in nice balls, I'll trade for those. Specifically I'm looking for a Dive Ball HA Piloswine and a Luxury Ball HA Pikachu, but anything else interesting you have would be fine too. I don't care about the IVs.

I could use a Heavy Ball Phanpy, and a Moon Ball Wiscash. Take your time, I'm in no hurry.

I'd like the Dream Ball Gligar, Dream Ball Finneon, Nest Ball Cottonee, and Luxury Ball Sandile. Would you want to clone my 4 Pokemon in exchange for clones of yours? Or I can breed them, it's your choice.
I plan on breeding mine so if you can breed yours, that'd be perfect. Can you give me some specifics on what you want (nature, abilities, IVs)? I'll get started on them tomorrow.

I plan on breeding mine so if you can breed yours, that'd be perfect. Can you give me some specifics on what you want (nature, abilities, IVs)? I'll get started on them tomorrow.
Sorry it took so long to reply. For Gligar, I'd like Impish, with Immunity, Finneon I'd like Naive, with Water Veil, Cottonee can be Bold, and Sandile Id like Jolly with Moxie, with IV spreads that suit the natures. I have 2 of yours done, gonna try to finish up after work.

Last edited:
CMT for a female friend ball Larvitar? Spitbacks are fine by me, but I can go flawless if you want. Also interested in female Rhydon/Drillbur, but doesn't look like you have any available?

CMT for a female friend ball Larvitar? Spitbacks are fine by me, but I can go flawless if you want. Also interested in female Rhydon/Drillbur, but doesn't look like you have any available?
I have cloned females for both Larvitar and Drillbur ready now, if those are OK with you, and I can breed you a Rhyhorn. I'm interested in your Politoed, Hippopotas, and Venipede. Female spitbacks of those would be fine by me, but I won't be available to trade for about 5 hours.

I have cloned females for both Larvitar and Drillbur ready now, if those are OK with you, and I can breed you a Rhyhorn. I'm interested in your Politoed, Hippopotas, and Venipede. Female spitbacks of those would be fine by me, but I won't be available to trade for about 5 hours.
That's fine, I can't trade now anyways. I might have to rebreed spitbacks, but I'll let you know when they're all set

Edit: And yeah, clones are fine by me :)

Sorry it took so long to reply. For Gligar, I'd like Impish, with Immunity, Finneon I'd like Naive, with Water Veil, Cottonee can be Bold, and Sandile Id like Jolly with Moxie, with IV spreads that suit the natures. I have 2 of yours done, gonna try to finish up after work.
I'll start working on your stuff tomorrow. :)

Hey!

I'm really interested in your HP Fire Magnemite

I can offer you many spitbacks: Hunchkrow, Ferroseed, Gible, Skarmory, Gligar, Shroomish and so on ...
If you're not interested in my spitbacks i have a few flawless non cloned Pokemon:

Inkay
Ability: Contrary / Jolly / 31|31|31|xx|31|31 (Speed at the end)

Charmander
Ability: Blaze / Timid / 31|xx|31|31|31|31 (Speed at the end)
Dragon Puls, Dragon Dance, Outrage

Pawniard
Ability: Inner Focus / Adamant / 31|31|31|xx|31|31 (Speed at the end)
Sucker Punch

Hey!

I'm really interested in your HP Fire Magnemite

I can offer you many spitbacks: Hunchkrow, Ferroseed, Gible, Skarmory, Gligar, Shroomish and so on ...
If you're not interested in my spitbacks i have a few flawless non cloned Pokemon:

Inkay
Ability: Contrary / Jolly / 31|31|31|xx|31|31 (Speed at the end)

Charmander
Ability: Blaze / Timid / 31|xx|31|31|31|31 (Speed at the end)
Dragon Puls, Dragon Dance, Outrage

Pawniard
Ability: Inner Focus / Adamant / 31|31|31|xx|31|31 (Speed at the end)
Sucker Punch
I could use a Pawniard. What ball is it in? If its not in anything special, could I get a male? I can catch my own female.

Hi Xthaipe, I just got done breeding your pokemon. Here is what have, please confirm that these are what you wanted.

Lumineon @ Dream ball/ Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31
Sandile @ Luxury ball/ Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Cottonee @ Nest ball/ 31/xx/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Gligar @ Dream ball/ 31/31/31/xx/31/31

I went ahead and added your F/C. Let me know when's a good time to trade, thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)