SV UU I need help with an UU team!

I've been playing UU for a week but I'm hardstuck 1200. Is there anything wrong with my team or is it a mega skill issue?
Sorry if some of the descriptions aren't clear, my english isn't very good.
====================
RAINING BLOOD!!!! (Meowscarada) (F) @ Choice Band
Ability: Protean
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flower Trick
- Sucker Punch
- U-turn
- Play Rough

Meow's role on my team is to outspeed and delete fire resists and make it easier for Armarouge to sweep. It also functions as a pivot and helps kill dragon types with a boosted Play Rough. I'm using Sucker Punch instead of Knock Off because Tornadus already has Knock Off and also helps me deal damage to opposing +speed Pokemon and priority users (such as Scizor). It also helps Tornadus against opposing Rotom-W, hitting them with a Flower Trick.

cancer (Tornadus-Therian) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 208 HP / 132 SpD / 168 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Tornadus functions as a special wall that sponges hits from special attackers and deals alot of damage back. Its a pivot (but specially defensive), and its Hurricane kills everything for whatever reason... It synergizes with Iron Treads pretty well too. Its Knock Off is very helpful against opposing Basculegion that can stop Quaquaval from sweeping the entire enemy team. Its Tera Electric because it helps with Tornadus mirror matchups by resisting Hurricane / Bleakwind Storm.

Iron Treads @ Leftovers
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Ice Spinner
- Rapid Spin

Iron Treads is used as a fast Rapid Spinner that can also set up Stealth Rock. It can support my team (especially Meow) against Poison type moves, like switching in when the opponent uses Toxic on Tornadus. It can help Tornadus by switching in against Electric types and threatening them (unless I'm going against Rotom-Wash, but Meow covers that Pokemon). Ice Spinner helps against enemy Tornadus switch ins by predicting them and hitting it with a super effective Ice Spinner.

wtf (Bellibolt) @ Leftovers
Ability: Static
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Muddy Water
- Slack Off
- Toxic

Bellibolt's role is to switch in from opposing Knock Offs and pivot out (while fishing for the 30% Static activation chance) against opposing teams. Its kinda there just to counter Tornadus because its so fucking strong. If I don't get a Static activation, I could Toxic whiles sponging some hits from opposing Tornadus. Its very helpful against physical attackers because of its bulk and Static. Its Tera Type is Fairy to help out against Galarian Zapdos matchups by tanking a fighting type move and clicking Toxic.
Should I put more EVs into Special Defense so it can help me more against Tornadus or should I keep max Defense?

Quaquaval @ Leftovers
Ability: Moxie
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Aqua Step
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Quaquaval can tank some hits from opposing Husuian Arcanines and set up on them because it resists Rock and Water types. Its used as a setup sweeper in the endgame once Water resists (like Basculegion) are dead. It can also support Meow by switching in from Fire type moves and using Roost when they switch out. It helps against Steel types too with its Close Combat.

Armarouge @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Weak Armor
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Armor Cannon
- Endure
- Expanding Force
- Aura Sphere

The last slot is pretty free, I've tried using Pokemon like Hydreigon and Salamence but neither of them worked well. Its role is pray that the opponent uses a physical move on me so I can outrun everything and get a sweep. Also helps against Grass types so Quaquaval can sweep better. Endure is pretty helpful against opposing Meow's Knock Offs so weakness policy could activate and sweep the enemy (unless the opponent has a Sucker Punch Meow lol)

===================

https://pokepast.es/a262640b2b7a1b14 <---Pokepaste to the team

This team dies so quickly after Iron Treads dies... its so annoying

I need a better Pokemon for the last slot. Armarouge just feels so weak

I am not an expert at this, but I can safely say that knock is def better than sucker punch on meow. I feel like quaquaval may want some extra coverage like triple axel and brave bird over sd or roost. Oh yea, if you need priority moves scizor is an obvious pick here. And if you need a ground type I think sandy shocks is an easy pick. As I have said, I am not an expert, everything I just said may be wrong and I do not know( except for the fact that meowscarada would like knock instead of sucker punch and that if you want priority scizor is better.). (Not a pro, correct me if I am wrong.)

Last edited:
I am not an expert at this, but I can safely say that knock is def better than sucker punch on meow. I feel like quaquaval may want some extra coverage like triple axel and brave bird over sd or roost. Oh yea, if you need priority moves scizor is an obvious pick here. And if you need a ground type I think sandy shocks is an easy pick. As I have said, I am not an expert, everything I just said may be wrong and I do not know( except for the fact that meowscarada would like knock instead of sucker punch and that if you want priority scizor is better.). (Not a pro, correct me if I am wrong.)
how do i change this post my team changed so much

I feel armaorgue is very dead weight here.. not only is it generally bad in SV UU but also the fact that armarogue is almost completely death weight ur basically playing 5v6...

smth like h-arc would be a much better fit.

Btw maybe making torn-t max hp and reduce the sp. def can make a lot of MU better. Tera dragon on both bellibolt and torn-t can make the rain MU rn much better.

Iron treads can prob suffice with the use of max hp investment instead of max attack because you really do lack good counterplay to thundy-t esp since ur only resist is bellibolt which cannot take pivot moves forever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)