Hydro Pump! Charizard is shot down. (Cannon Cup Round 2)

When will the round end?

• This upcoming tuesday!

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Sunday man, we want it going back to normal!

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
confirming what noodle said. i have a reason the first time i had to go out the only day tirsus could battle and this time i dont have enough time , but ok if you want me to batle ill do it but till the day after tomorrow cause its when i will ahve the time to play it.

My opponent is giving me the win cos he can't battle. =/

He told me through PM. =/
Ok.. I guess you win by default?

I personally think destroyer123 should be in the 'tournament blacklist' as he obviously occupied a spot and he didn't even play a single match.
Yeah... that sounds kinda like something needs to be done...

confirming what noodle said. i have a reason the first time i had to go out the only day tirsus could battle and this time i dont have enough time , but ok if you want me to batle ill do it but till the day after tomorrow cause its when i will ahve the time to play it.
I'd like to believe you, but I don't think I can. :/ You seem to keep changing your story. Originally you told me your internet connection was failing you, now you said that you're just being busy. Dude, i'm sorry but you're going on the tournament blacklist unless I can be persuaded not to add you onto it.

Wow, jigokujin's amazing luck is kinda kicking my ass REAL bad, I hope I can turn the battle around, but he's getting WAY too lucky :( :(.

EDIT: Nevermind, I can't beat luck, GG jigokujin, I lost 3-0.

There was a single Pokemon who stopped me completely, and I got fully paralyzed twice in a row the two turns I could've KOed it, that alone decided my fate :(.

There was a single Pokemon who stopped me completely, and I got fully paralyzed twice in a row the two turns I could've KOed it, that alone decided my fate :(.
ohhh I think I know who you mean. very exciting game, though =]

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I know how you feel Pablo. I was playing on shoddy last night and I lost something to a crit. Then I brought in my special sponge and it got frozen by ice beam on the first hit. Then I switched and got hit by another crit. Those 3 turns cost me the match. Just the nature of the game I guess. =(

Anyways, I heard from Harro. We will get our match done next time we're both on.

There, I got revenge on 3 guys on Shoddy to get to 4th place, with the exact same team :P. I don't want to wait until the next Round lol that battle really left me hanging.

So sunday is DL? eww, I'm in France for a few days - of course no wifi -, so I won't be able to complete my match then. That's why I voted for Tuesday, it's difficult enough to battle American people because of the time difference :/
Chou is online right now, but I think I have to leave home asap

If Sunday has the most votes on saturday, than yes it will be. :/ If you think you could get the match done on sunday, I might be able to accept it, but other than that I don't really want to back things up again. Sorry for the inconveniences to everyone.

Just posting to say I won't be able to battle until Saturday, so hopefully you're around then mastadi

ps: I'm gonna lose anyways
pps: yay negator :D

are there still substitute battlers? I'm not sure if i'll be around wifi anytime next week. it was a last minute thing, i had no way of preparing for it.

PM'ed Lonelyness. I'll be able to battle later tomorrow
How much does everyone wanna bet that ness is going to stall till the last minute like he did last round because he happens to be a uu god on shoddy so he can win

are there still substitute battlers? I'm not sure if i'll be around wifi anytime next week. it was a last minute thing, i had no way of preparing for it.
I don't really know if that'd work. Subs are mainly for the first round, seeing as it'd be weird to have people just entering it in later rounds. (and it wouldn't really be fair either...) Most likely if such an occasion occured the other person would win by forfeit.

Beat my opponent.
Ok, will add to the first page. Thanks for letting me know.

I don't really know if that'd work. Subs are mainly for the first round, seeing as it'd be weird to have people just entering it in later rounds. (and it wouldn't really be fair either...) Most likely if such an occasion occured the other person would win by forfeit.
oh yea, that is kind of unfair...

wait, this is a double elimination tournament, right? so someone who loses in the losers circle is eliminated? is that how it works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)