SV OU hydrapple swag

https://pokepast.es/17fce72cbfb02754
After many months of not playing mons i decided to return after seeing my lord and saviour hydrapple, when i laid eyes upon him i knew what needed to be done

First up on the team is alomamola. INCREDIBLY physically bulky with scald to cripple most physical attacker as well as having wish protect for longevity and to keep the other members of the team healthy with the most notable of them being hydrapple himself

Next up is the main reason i wanted to build this team, Hydrapple, after looking at its stats i had a internal debate between life orb and assault vest with av coming up on top, its bulk is above average and i decided to use that and make it a tank meant to take hits and (hopefully) hit the opponent back incredibly hard

With hydrapple being mostly general bulk and alomamola being physdef, i decided to use one of my favorite mons, Spdef corv with iron defense and bp makes it quite annoying to take down and not just a sitting duck while also serving as a hazard clearer with defog

Banded zamazenta is an absolute demon. close combats hit most of the tier for insane damage and its dangerously fast. being able to outrun almost ANY mons that try to stop it

For the special side of wallbreakers we have scarf latios which is pretty self explanitory, draco and luster purge spam the opponent into oblivion and the addition of flip turn is a massive help for it

And finally we have gouging fire. surprisingly bulky and fast with ddance and recovery makes it a really nice addition to the team. cleaning up whats left of zama's and lati's rampage (if anything survives) and having great typing in fire and dragon, making its bulk even better with the amount of attacks it takes neutrally if not resisted

this is just a repost of my last one which didnt go too into detail about why i chose the mons. hopefully the team isnt too bad

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)