How to make a team using any mon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've be playing for months and still cant make my own team to save my life idk where to start or what to look for. Can anyone help get me started? Or what to look for when adding mons?

ironwater

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hey jayuz, this forum purpose is tp ask for help about a team you've already build. If you have no idea of where to start I would advice looking at teambuilding videos on Youtube first and asking in the PS chatroom of the tier you want to build in/in the Trainer Academy chatroom. Another advice would be, once you've chosen a tier in which you want to build, try looking at the sample teams (search them in the subforum of the tier) in this tier and at the different analyses on Smogon dex (https://www.smogon.com/dex/). Feel free to make a new thread in RMT when you'll have a fully build team, and be sure to read the rules first and in particular to add some few lines of description for each Pokemon you'll chose so that team raters can understand your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)