How To Make A Post™

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i had a very serious college assignment demonstrating how to make diagrams to convey business processes, sometimes referred to as an "activity diagram" in the software development world

i was possessed by the idea of making a diagram for "how to make a shitpost" but i couldn't quite figure out a formal way to say "shitpost":

ACTIVITY DIAGRAM (1).png

where/when/how does one decide that their post is going to be a shitpost, exactly??? please use this as a guide for your own shitpost methods and then share with the class, ty

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Very interesting project! While I do not have any insight to provide on "shit posting", as I can assure you all of my posts are nothing but absolute quality, I can provide a small glimpse into the whirlwind that is my posting mind
1645605003712.png

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Very interesting project! While I do not have any insight to provide on "shit posting", as I can assure you all of my posts are nothing but absolute quality, I can provide a small glimpse into the whirlwind that is my posting mind
View attachment 408851
hmmm, I like it. Bold. Concise. In-Your-Face 100% fortitudinous attitude. Some refer to this style as "Original Posting."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)