How many countries can you name?

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
this thread is really starting to remind me of those old IQ test ones, wherein people respond with things like 'i only scored 130 but thats because im tired and i was also watching tv at the same time'
lol this

I got 90, though I got bored and admittedly threw in the towel with a little over two minutes remaining

my excuse is that I've been reading the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure for the past 10 hours, so eat my weiner

172- I have a great knowledge for extremely useles stuff like this, but I'm still struggling to remember words that I've been taught in Korean for the last 8 weeks or so....

101 well at last I got all of Europe. Missed almost the entire continent of Africa. I blame it on my geography teachers.

oh hey guys guess what, i did this quiz seven times today so now i got 195/195, haha you all suck im so smart :)

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I got 41 and I am completely happy with that because I remembered the proper way to spell Luxembourg.

Also shout out to the Dead Kennedys for helping me hit 40

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So I guess I'm an illiterate fuck because I only scored 61...

Also who the fuck knew it was Papau New Guinea and not just New Guinea???

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Any practical reason why I should know about Namibia?

I didn't think so.

I scored 76. I mentioned the 75 most important countries, and mine.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
175/195. Most of the countries I missed I actually knew; it just becomes very hard to see what you got and what you didn't after about a hundred countries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)