• july-december 2024

• jan-june 2025

• july-december 2025

• even longer

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mathy

I swear I have good sitting posture
is a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
to be clear i'm not changing my current posting habits, i just think it's inevitable looking at my high LPP as of late. i was going to do some sort of "post recap" but that's effectively just advertising my own posts, which feels like cheating.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Hello Mathy,

We here at BP Industries would like to wish you good luck on your goal of reaching a 4x like ratio. Currently, our team is striving to reach the same goal. You seem to be much closer then our team as we're roughly 2K likes away. As a fellow poster you know how long it takes to acquire that many. We would like to offer a mutual proposition in which we help each other reach our goals. The current react economy is hustling and bustling with reacts for all. Our proposition is for every post you make we will react to it in the proper manner. All we ask in return is for you to do the same. Maybe check out some of my past threads like Tinnitus green text repost and Kirbys Air ride VR. Increasing your Stock in BP Industries would greatly benefit you as our prices are always rising due to the stability of the react economy and acquisition of Smogon Governemen acess. If this agreement does not suite your needs please contact our manager at the soonest available date with a counter offer.

Thanks,
BP
CEO and Founder of BP Industries

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)