Ability: Rain Dish
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast

Very Specially bulky, this is a Kyogre counter. Ice Beam is for Landog switch-ins, idk that they would switch in though. But it's crucial for Zygarde and useful for Rilla,, I hate Zygarde. Focus Blast hits Ferro mainly. W/ the special bulk, this set can stall out at least much of P2's PP(haven't had the match-up so idk how it goes.) All in HP and SpD because Ludicolo kinda sucks physically. But it does still take Fishious Rend pretty well, out of rain or maxed in it.

1641138019945.png

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 116 HP / 116 Atk / 4 Def / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Fly

My old Landog, just here until 2 legends Feb. then I go to Expert Belt Palkia. This used to be WP for an item, but Lum should be OK for Hippo. This lives a bunch of stuff I list in some of my earlier RMT(s.) Mostly living some ice/water as Max. Spe is for high Spe Mimikyu. Normal enough moves, Stone Edge over Rock Tomb to sometimes do enough to Zapdos. Ho-oh too, Stone Edge will do a lot even if burn happens. Main consideration is should it be a little more SpD for the P2 Download boost to be wrong? It's close to that, but what should I take from? Swords Dance is fairly commonly used, for example on a mirror switch-in, which is common. Intimidate is very helpful, sometimes that's all this is for.

1641138274065.png

Regieleki @ Life Orb
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 172 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 12 SpD / 68 Spe
Timid Nature
- Assurance
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Electro Ball

Keeping Regieleki for goof. I've spent a bit of time on Regieleki EV spreads. I took 1 point from Spe because it was only tying boosted Scolipede, not beating it. This outspeeds positive +1 100s, which is to me all it needs. Max SpA EVs for sure, and an extra point in SpD for p2. Electro Ball is ok for P2(didn't do very good w/ P2 in the past, idk now) and good for a few other slow mons like Ferro, Magnezone(kod max from low HP, T-bolt would fail to do so,) Solwink-g, Sylveon, Umbreon, Pyukumuku(you win anyway but it won't live to Toxic, same w/ Pex,) Stakataka, Lapras(the biggest target, even literally,) Corsola-g, and the odd Pincchurchin. Torkoal hasn't been brought the times I brought Lieki, but I've seen it a bit. In Max, Assurance ohkos non-max Caly-S, even w/ -atk, This also is the only decent max attack Regieleki gets vs. Excadrill, and it beats Shedinja(and yes I did actually hit it on the switch once, this isn't just theoretical. Also got a lead one.) Emergency attack to at least damage grounds a tiny bit. Can help get around Chansey w/ max, the SpD drop, terrain, and Electro Ball after that. Electro Ball has been very fun and Regieleki is great for Pex, though I'm a bit prepared for that besides(I can't remember the last time I faced a Pex. But I did outspeed and ko a +1 Zapdos.) Changed to LO per a suggestion that I needed the power in max, and sometimes to change moves. The HP loss is somewhat trivial on a frail mon, though it does run some bulk(So should it be Magnet? I'm already missing some kos from the change from Specs, though.) My favorite for sure, my 1st act in picking a team is to check what's weak to this. Also 2hkos non-max TTar maxed itself if terrain is already up.

1641138428390.png

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 244 HP / 196 Def / 4 SpA / 4 SpD / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
- Mystical Fire
- Hurricane

This was suggested to me, however Leftovers, Hurricane, and Mystical Fire are my own ideas. EVs are for Behemoth Blade and idk what else since it wasn't made by me. I'm sure lots of stuff, though, My only positive experience w/ this I can recall is a Hatterene dropped my SpA w/ its own Mystical Fire, while I bppsted. So that the Ditto that came in got low SpA from fire drops, but I had high SpD so it wasted its max. But I'm sure this will start doing better thanks to thhe Zacian match-up. If not I don't really have an immediate solution, I;d go back to Centiskorch but that also needs AV to function. Leftovers seems fine w/ Giga Drain and set-up, I'm really not a fan of HDB, and I only use Sitrus if Leftoevrs are taken, generally.

1641138675275.png

Zacian @ Rusted Sword
Ability: Intrepid Sword
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 12 SpD / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Crunch

I finally went op w/ Zacian. This is for Ushifu SS which is always trouble. EVs are for max atk, Spe up to max Ace, and the rest in bulk. Swords Dance is necessary for my Cosmic Power Eternatus match-up. The last move is highly flexible, I just picked Crunch randomly tbh. So far this has been fine, I've only got 4 games w/ it though, and 1 I didn't bring it(should've.)

1641138898250.png

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Transform

Trying to keep Ditto, cause the only person who actually helps w/ my team keeps suggesting it. That said, I have kind of a low opinion of Ditto. Yes, it can reverse sweep. If max is off the table, that is. Otherwise you might do half, and possibly set up WP, at the cost of a mon. It's not great vs. Urshifu SS unless their sash is broken since they can just use CC/Counter. EVs and moves(move) don't need explaining here so I'm not sure what else to say, It's kinda good vs the 2 Electric/Dragon types. I'm finding a Polteageist check isn't meaningless, though mind games w/ Sucker Punch can ruin that match-up. It did reverse sweep a team by copying boosted Nihilego, and recently vs. +4 Rilla and hugely weakened Yveltal.

The new season just started and I'm 22-40...basically hopeless. Weird loss to Cramorant/Zygarde. I'm appraently not prepared for Cramorant, pretty much. Landohg and Reshiram are problems, so is Scarf Ace. I lost to screens Fini and Necrozma Dusk Mane, and I don't take Zacian seriously enough. I'll elaborate on my S12 2nd legend. I plan to go back to Palkia, Epert Belt, Timid, max/max EVs, and STABs/ Earth Power/ Dual Wingbeat for moves. This might help further w/ Urshifus and makes me very tough to Ogre who will be common. Other than that I'm just gonna use it cause I have it trained and I know from last season Necrozma Dusk Mane isn't working well. I'm hoping s12 will go better than this season because I am strong vs. Zacian and Kyogre, the 2 most likely legends to see I'd expect. I'm at least ok vs. Caly-S and those are the top 3 legends. Volcarona has been brought rarely. Skarm/TTar is a big problem, never even mind the 3rd mon w/ them(should I go back to Malamar? Topsy-Turvy ruins all Skarm and TTar hates Superpower.) Can't seem to deal w/ Eternatu or P2. Kyurem-W is an auto loss.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)