SV OU HO with bulk

So in the current meta i have been seeing a lot of ho and i too have found it extremely fun to use certain mons.So i would like to ask if the team i have built is good against the meta.

Glimmora @ Focus Sash
Ability: Toxic Debris
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Mortal Spin
- Power Gem
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Liquidation

Dragonite @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Roost

Gholdengo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Good as Gold
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Make It Rain
- Shadow Ball
- Trick
- Thunderbolt

Zamazenta @ Expert Belt
Ability: Dauntless Shield
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Play Rough
- Heavy Slam
- Crunch

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Tera Type: Stellar
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leaf Storm
- Glare
- Tera Blast
- Substitute

This teams main objective is to weaken the enemy team to a certain extent that one of my mons can sweep them(like every other team)

Glimmora

He is my lead mon most of the time. This guy sets up spikes and sneaky pebbles might do sone damage and dies. Earlier i used explosion but the damage was not good and maybe some rock coverage is better for this team anyways. Using him over D-speed because he offers hazard removal which might help against cinderace with court change

Crawdaunt

Now to the biggest hitter on the team. This guy hits like a freight train as we know so is my chosen wallbreaker. Though he struggles against great tusk and is very slow and not very bulky. He is not very fast so investing in bulk seemed to be the better choice. He is probably the most replaceable option due to many good wallbreakers being in the current meta.

Goldengo

This guy is my choice scarfer and also a check to rapid spin attempts and other hazard removal options. Most people don't expect scarf so it also has a lot of surprise factor. He works as quite a good check to other ghosts and psychics in the meta.

Dragonite

One of my sweepers and speed check and check against other ho mons with low bulk. Its a standard dd e-speed set and its very effective. Just a good meta pick not much nuances here. That bulk also comes in handy with dealing with iron rock and great neck currently

Zamazenta

This guy is underratted. I don't get why people don't use him very much he hits a very sweet 412 speed stat and hits very hard and has great coverage. I Was using life ord on him too but the self damage is kind of detramental as he is forced to take some hits when switching in so expert belt with its excellent coverage works nearly as well

Serperior

The Orobos himself. I the current prevelence of sticky web ho and screens ho along with stellar tera helps him a lot and stellar ho provides him a pretty strong neutral move as grass is not that good of a offensive type. Thought about using enamorus but it being immune to sticky web is detramental and also sub and glare help very much against other setup mons. He is also my only counter for great tusk.

Conclusion
This team is pretty reliable but has many short commings and would love some feedback. For a lot of meta mons i only have one counter and do have to rely to positioning which doesn't work out always and love some criticism of this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)