Hey, Look at this, and RMT [OU]

Hello, this is my first real team that has been winning me a bunch of battle and have gotten me where i am today, not very far but i will get there with the help of my amazing friends. But aside from that!

~~~~~~~Meet the Team~~~~~~~

6 HP, 252 Speed , 252 Spec A @ Focus Sash
Timid, Natural Cure

Sleep Powder
Toxic Spikes
Leaf Storm (Wanting to change b/c lower SpecA ALOT!)
Hidden Power Ground.

Okay lead Roserade, does its job great, and is sometimes usefull later in the game. Sleep powders then sets up Tspikes, usually they switch into a fire type to try to counter Roserade, but they cant because of hidden power.
I want to get rid of leaf storm b/c of the spec att lose, but i can deal unless there are any suggestions.

4 HP, 252 Speed , 252 Spec A
Jolly, Natural Cure@ Life orb

Thunderbolt
Rapid Spin
Ice Beam
Surf

Pretty standard, very good Spec Sweeper and is very reliable, i decieded that recover is a waste of space because i never have a chance to use it, like ever and i also need a Spinner, so i took out recover and put in rapid spin. The rest is explain able , (and sumtimes gets Calm Minds from Celebi =D Shhhh!)

Flygon 32 HP, 252 Att, 216 Speed
Jolly @ Life Orb, Levitate

Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Roost
Thunderpunch

Oh flygon what would i do without you?? I love when all the waters come in and hope to counter flygon, but to get a thunderpunch in the face, good times. Roost is selfexplainitory and so are the other two DC for Other dragons and a STAB and Earthquake for Fires and Steels also a STAB

252 HP, 80 Def, 176 Speed.
Timid, NAtural Cure @ Leftovers

Baton PAss
Calm Mind
Physic
Recover

Probably the pokemon that saved my game a bunch of times, silly pokemon thinking that they can ice beam it, or sumthing silly like that. After a couple of calm minds it kills anything that doesnt KO it first, and when u know recover wont save u from death, Baton Pass them off to Starmie, never let them go to waste!

4 HP, 252 Speed, 252 Special Att
Rash, Flashfire, Choice Scarf

EarthPower
Explosion
Fire Blast
HIdden power[grass]

Very common, but VERY VERY helpfull, one of the best revenge killers ever and wouldnt trade it for the world, one fire blast KO a dugtrio in OHKO, i think thats pretty awesome, agian silly water thinking they can KO it , SUPRISE HIDDEN POWER GRASS!!!! The rest is a very standerd move set!

40 HP, 252 Att, 216 Speed
Jolly, Pressure @ Choice Band

Brick Break
Ice Shard
Prisuit
Night Slash

Very standered, but very affective, BYE BYE DDMence it used to wreck havoc on my team but not anymore!!! HAHA!!! It has a very good att of 508 and speed of 372, both very good, but has very frail defence, so ud better hope u OHKO everything!

~ Now u saw my team and now u rate it, dont bag on it, because i have been owning almost everyone with this team on Shoddy, so Bye!

~Zero!

Flygon's STAB Earthquake does the same amount of damage to those "Waters" (I assume you mean something like Vaporeon) as super effective 2X Thunderpunch.

If you're using this team and winning with it, good for you. Some of your comments make it seem like you don't understand some important concepts. You're also overrating how useful UnSTABed Hidden Powers are.

i understand everything fine, its just that i wanted to add some life into the RMT because they never do, and HP is very good b/c my lead roserade v lead meta if sleep powder misses he uses stealth then he uses earthquake and then bullet punch, it doesnt KO and its a 2HKO with HP Ground

If you want to take out Flygon for another pokemon similar I suggest this
Salamence @ Life Orb
Naive
EV: 252 Spe/252 Atk/4 HP
-Outrage/Dragon claw
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Dragon Dance

Well, this set is pretty common, but its also very effective as a team sweeper. Dragon Dance when you can but be very careful to avoid getting within Life Orbs KO range. Then Sweep.

Alright, thankx all for the suggestions im making a whole new team, so there will be a new thread up soon, but still, rate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)