Gen 4 Help building a HG/SS BT team

Alright guys this is my first post, and I've been playing around with the trickScarf idea for a bit and it's worked ok, but i'm debating switched to a team of sweepers while i earn some bp to make a TScarf team the right way.
(as it sits right now i've been using my alakazam as i dont have enough bp to teach trick to my latias/uxie/cresselia). I read the rules and I know technically you're supposed to have tried out the team, but i've been switching out to try new things and new teams, and could really use some input. Anyway, here we go...

Current Team:
Alakazam@ChoiceScarf- Calm (252 SPatk, 252 Spd)
-Trick
-Flash
-Focus Blast
-Shadow Ball
(Trying to get T.Wave onto him but dont have the BPyet,been breeding...)
My only choice right now for a trickscarf lead, as I dont have the BP to tutor someone else trick.

Scizor @ Metal Coat - Naive (252 atk, 100 hp, 152 spd)
Technician
-Substitute
-X-scissor
-Bullet punch
-Swords dance
Scizor is an awesome compliment to alakazam as he easily handles the bug/ghost/dark moves that I commonly trap enemies into with 'Zam. Classic Sub/SD/bullet punch sweeper combo, with x-scissor for pesky psychic/certain dark types.

-Starmie @ Life Orb - Modest (252 SpAtk, 252 Spd)
-Thunderbolt
-Psychic
-Surf
-Ice Beam
Classic BT starmie build, comes in to finish off whatever scizor couldn't take care of, and to take care of palmer when i get to him. He covers any fire/ground types that can give Scizor trouble, and though he shares the same weakness of alakazam, he's not meant to take hits anyways.

Thats the team I'm currently using.. I know there are a few problems with my lead and having starmie as a revenge killer, but i'm working on it. I plan on switching Alakazam for Cresselia or Uxie once i get enough bp to teach them trick.

Now the real point of this post, I have a few other pokemon I have EV trained and raised to be used in the BT and I've wracked my brain lately trying to build a team and i'm looking for any input from the more experienced people out there. Suggestions as to which pokemon (of the ones i have already) to use, possible move changes, or suggestions as to maybe a new pokemon to breed that would work well with two others I already have. I feel like I'm Asking for a lot here, but i thought it would be worth a shot. Here we go- and i'm not posting items because that's all up in the air depending on what combination of pokemon i use. And if you can, please refrain from suggestion rebreeding a pokemon to change it's nature, i know some of them aren't perfect, and if it comes down to it, I can, but i prefer not to at the moment.

Leafeon- Serious - Leaf Guard - (252 atk, 252 spd)
-Aerial Ace
-Leaf Blade
-Return
-Dig (two turn move, i know, but viable in BT)
Leafeon has considerable bulk, and pretty good atk/speed actually. He can come in, take out a fair number of types with leaf blade/return/dig and has aerial ace for double teamers/fighting types/other bulky grass. He can take a good amount of physical punishment as well, granted he could be better if he had the right nature.

Sneasel - Jolly - Focus sash - Inner Focus (252 atk, 252 spd)
-Swords Dance
-Ice Punch
-Night Slash
-Brick Break
Probably run him as a sweeper team with scizor and flygon, or even alongside alakazam and scizor as he can set up with one turn, then sweep very nicely.

Steelix - Quirky - leftovers - Sturdy (252 hp, 252 SpDef)
-Curse
-Stone Edge
-Payback
-Gyro Ball
Steelix presents another option as a se3t up sweeper, while also acting as a physical wall. He has massive defense, and with his already low speed, if alakazam tricks a poke into a physical move, or a dark/bug move, steelix can set up with no problem and though he has to eat an attack, he can tear people apart with gyro ball. payback for coverage and the bonus for attacking after. Could possibly run on a trick room team?

Blazekin - Naive - Blaze (252 Atk, 252 Spd) (i know Infernape is better but i have no access to one ATM)
-Sky Uppercut
-Rock Slide
-Brave Bird
-Blaze Kick/Flame Thrower
Blazekin works nicely with starmie and weavile as a straight sweeper team, though i may need to give him agility as he gets out speeded on occasion.

(Bagon soon to be )Salamence - Naive - Intimidate (252 Atk, 252 Spd)
-Dragon Dance/Hydro Pump (i have one of each)
-Dragon Claw
-Fire Fang
-Crunch
Classic DDMence. Good coverage with blazekin and weavile/starmie, could run as a sweeper team or as a set up with trickZam, although that's a bit trickier. (pun intended)

Magnezone - Modest - Sturdy (252 SpAtk, other EVs scattered, been growing berries to fix)
-Thunderbolt
-Flash (not sure why i put flash on him..)
-Substitute
-Thunderwave
Magnezone has great special bulk, decent physical defense and nice resistances thanks to steel type. Sturdy for hax protection in BT, although he could probably use a few new moves.

I've been tossing around the idea of breeding/raising a flygon instead of salamence and running it with my weavile/scizor as a sweeper team.

I know this is kind of a long shot of a post and a LOT to read, But I thought maybe i could get some help here. Any and all suggestions welcome, but i would like to not have to EV train 2 new pokemon RIGHT NOW just to make a team. Preferably i'd like ideas on how to make a team from what i have, or possibly raise one new mon to go with them. And for reference, I have Access to a finished diamond gamesave. Thanks for your time guys and gals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)