XY OU Help and advice please!

Hello person and thank you for taking the time to read my this. So yeah im writing this cause I need some advice with my team and I was hoping I could get some prefessional help. So yeah ill cut this short and start.

Togekiss
Bold nature.
252 HP, 252 def, 4 spe
Item: leftovers
Moves:
Air slash
Fire blast
Roost
T-wave

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. "Its another jerk that uses paraflinch togekiss" yeah blame me but togekiss is my fav pokemon and its my favorite set so live with it. So anyways, Air slash is for flinching and STAB obvously. Fire blast is actually so good on togekiss as lots of scizors, ferrothorns and skarmorys love to switch in and try to set up rocks and swords dances but fire blast makes short work of them all. I use fire blast over flamethrower as flamrthrower fails to 1HKO mega scizor while fire blast insures mega scizor dies.
Roost is for recovery and for stalling out stone edges while thunder wave paralyzes making the enemy slow enough to flinch to death or from the rest of my team to pick off.
Evs are to insure togekiss survies as many physical attacks it can survive and stall outtyranitar stone edges with roost and scizors unboosted bullet punch fails to 2hko leaving it at fire blast's mercy. And the 4 speed evs are to out speed enemy togekiss that donnt invest in speed

Azumaril
Adamant nature.
252 Hp, 252 attack, 4 spe
Item choice band.
Moves
Aqua jet
Waterfall
Play rough
Superpower

I was sick of belly drum azumaril so I tried adifferent approach. Aqua jet is so crazy strong killing frail pokemon in one or two hits. Waterfall 1HKOs anything weak to it while anything thats neutral to it gets 2hko'd. Play rough works great with waterfall and slaughters dragons and fighting types and superpower rounds off this set by wrecking the many ferrothorns that try to switch in and lay down their rocks. So yeah this azumaril is your typical wallbreaker. Evs ensure azumaril can take a hit and deal as much damage as possible. The 4 speed evs lets it outpace opposing azumaril that have no speed investment.

Ampharos
Modest nature
252 HP, 252 spec attack, 4 spe
Item: ampharosite.(what else really?)
Moves:
Thunderbolt
Dragon pulse
Volt switch
Focus blast

So ampharos is my mega and a pretty good one too. Its the best talonflame and rotom wash counter ever as they all die from thunderbolt. Thunderbolt is my main STAB option as it hurts everything that doesn't resist it pretty badly. Dragon pulse is for incoming ground and dragon pokemon that try to black thunderbolt and dragon pulse also hits everything that thunderbolt doesnt. Volt switch is for gaining momentum and for scouting plus it does quite a bit of damage as well. And finally focus miss "rounds" off my coverage maming rock and steel types that think they can use earthquake. Evs are pretty much the same as azumaril's, ensures lots of bulk and power while the 4 evs in speed outpace opposing ampharos that dont invest in speed.

Metagross
Nature adamant
Evs 252 Hp, 252 attk 4 spe
Item: assault vest
Moves
Meteor mash
Earthquake
Bullet punch
Zen headbutt

Metagross is my other physical attacker. I chose it for how it can destroy fairies while keeping mega venusaur away while helping togekiss and ampharos by resisting rock, steel, ice, fairy and poison. Meteor mash us the main Stab attack wrecking anything that gets hit. Bullet punch is for finishing off weakened enemies and earthquake provides the set witm important coverage. And lastly zen headbutt is used for mega venusaur cause I hate him like a lot. Your probably noticing a pattern here but bulky offence is my thing. Ev insure maximum bulk while keeping offencive power and assault vest grants metagross with insain bulk evening out its mediocre special defence.

Latios
Nature timid
Evs 4 hp, 252 spc attk, 252 spe
Item: choice specs
Moves
Draco meteor
Surf
Ice beam
Hp fire

So whats an OU team without a draco meteor spammer?
Draco meteor 1HKO's praciacally everything thats not a special wall, fairy or steel type. Surf kills heatran who would wall this set. Ice beam is so i can kill dragons without having to rely on draco meteor and finally HP fire is for ferrothorn and other steel types that try to switch in. Evs are simple, they max out itsoffensive power making it sweep as much as possible. Choice specs gives it horrible power which is the whole point of the set.

Mamoswine.
Jolly nature
252 attk, 252 spe 4 hp.
Item focus sash
Moves
Icicle crash
Stealth rock
Ice shard
Eartquake

Last but not least is my mamoswine. Its my boltbeam resistor thanks to thick fat and it hasnt been working out as well as I thought. Setting up stealth rocks is the only thing it really gets to do. After that it just dies. Its earhquake and icicle crash are pretty weak often missing out on a bunch of ko's while it gets ko'ed back. Evs are to make it as fast and strong as possible while focus sash garantees I get my rocks up.

So that's my team. Its really good and has gaven me numerous wins but there has been a few reoccuring problems. Venusaur is a total pain as it walls me and I have to hope sleep powder misses when I switch in my metagross or else its gg from there. mamoswine is a deadweight after it uses it rocks as it doesnt really help me in any other way and I need a boltbeam resistor but I dont wanna have to resort to lanturn or rotom-H. I also need a good way to combat mega venusaur cause relying on metagross isnt working and im trying to avoid using a talonflame.
So thank you for taking your time to read this person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)