HeIIraiser's BW OU Team Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went rapidly through them
Team 4 is fine and a similar structure has been used in spl 9 by luckoverskill
Team 7 every now and then is still used by some people in showdown tours. I don't like it
Team 16 is fine, only 1 water resist yet it's gastrodon so it should work, opposing reuni seems a bitch though
Team 17 is a classic. still playable, but it's not good as it was when it was conceived
Team 18 is pretty good if you switch forretress with skarm and jelli with starmie
Team 19 is fine, I had to include something with alakazam tbh
Team 20 is a classic balance structure from 2013, but it still works decently
Offensive rain teams: avoid those without a scarfer and a keldeo check (starmie counts as half a check), prefer ferrothorn over jirachi (spikes are good and it checks Latios better, but Jirachi still has some perks), prefer those with enough speed/priority to not get demolished by tornadus/terrakion/garchomp/etc
Team 27 is something that you don't see very often in current metagame. Add it to your teambuilder, make some tests to see what are its weaknesses and how to beat it, then eventually trash it
Team 30. Team 29 (the pokemon not the sets) is very common too, but it autoloses to sr + scarfground.
Team 32
Team 39 it's a solid hail antimetagame team, or at least is as solid as a hail team can get; it's not "standard" but it can make you realize some things.

These should make for a decent starter pack. They reflect a metagame that is like 6 tiering decisions away from today though, and we don't even know which direction the current one will take after the last bans, so keep an eye on upcoming tours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)