VGC Hard Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day, this is my first time posting a team, or anything for that matter and would like some feedback, my goal is to make a team centered around Golisopod Great Atk paired with Araquanid Water Bubble, the rest of the team supports that idea
Golisopod @ Assault Vest
Ability: Emergency Exit
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- First Impression
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Aqua Jet
already hits really hard, when the ability is transferred kills almost everything that doesn't resist water

Araquanid @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Entrainment
- Protect
- Liquidation
- Lunge
Special tank, even uninvested hits hard, protect just in case

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Baneful Bunker
- Sludge Wave
- Recover
- Scald
Physical tank, can poison/burn threats and recover, also, can receive water bubble in case of needed

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Hurricane
- Hydro Pump
- Roost
- U-turn
Weather setter, after the buff looks really good and boost water moves, hurricane and Hydro Pubp for STAB, U-turn to set and run

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunder
- Dazzling Gleam
- Grass Knot
- Volt Switch
Best Terrain setter, thunder never misses in rain, dazzling for STAB damage, grass knot for ground/rock, Volt switch to set and run.

Xurkitree @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Grass Knot
- Volt Switch
Special Powerhouse scarf, thunder never misses in rain, Hidden Ice for coverage, volt switch for scouting

I never participated in a VCG before, so, i'm open to any suggestions, feel free to change any PKMN you like, i already tried Skarmory, Scizor, Poliwrath and Politoed to some degree of success

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I'll have to lock your RMT as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the forum rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)