GTS Errors/Problems

Malfunction

nice desu ne
Have you ever had a problem in the GTS? Like when you were cloning or something? I've heard rumors saying that some people's save file was deleted while they were cloning using the GTS. For me, I have never had such a thing. Sometimes, the pokemon I try to upload does not upload, and when i exit and enter back again, it works. Have you ever had such a problem? Discuss!

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The only thing I've heard of is losing your Pokemon if you keep it up there for months at a time. As I've never lost a Pokemon when cloning or anything I put it down to stupid rumors circulted by 'anti-cloners' or some such nonsence...

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Maybe, I once lost my shiny latias and got a level 100 hacked abra... I was lucky I had a clone of it.
Whose fault is that though? It's not the GTS's, you shouldn't have asked for something that was obtainable ingame... Level 9 and under Deoxys is what I use, thanks to the lv 1 Mew hack that gets onto the GTS.

Malfunction

nice desu ne
I know that it was my fault! Right now, I use level 9 or under abomasnow.. Besides, even if it's possible to get (it is), i let it up for like 2-3 mins usually. Hackers won't have enough time to go hack it and come back.. Anyway, back to topic, have you ever had a problem?

Screw that, use level 1 Regigigas.

On a more serious note, sometimes i ask for something, then i search it, and and that something comes up. I change my offer, but it still dosen't go through =\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)