GSC Cup IX - Round 1 [Read the bottom of the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
In light of these findings + me missing out on one given W, Stareal's will be edited to the following:

New Matchups:
LORD SAGIS vs Stareal

Same deadline applies, in the future please please respect the deadlines I provide as it causes unnecessary confusion for everyone involved.

Welli0u

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Been waiting my opponent for 2hours+ now and i will leave
He said he only can do weekend for the rest of the week and i can't so requesting the activity win just in case, proof on my profile

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Gonna claim activity vs m rodrigues. We had scheduled for 8:30 pm GMT -4 and I've waited for him for half an hour, no response. Couldn't find him on main either. Proof is on his wall

edit: opp gave win on his wall

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)