GSC Cup II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
we have terribly conflicting timezones and keep missing each other by around an hour. what should we do mr tourney host?
I have VMd aim and he gave me his OK to give you both a special extension till Saturday, you both have to play and the winner have to schedule pretty fast with aim to play that Sunday/Monday. If you both can't play for the Saturday I would sadly have to coinflip your match.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
So my R1 opponent missed our time yesterday (got an extension), and hasn't been online since Monday, so we haven't been able to schedule another time yet. I waited for roughly an hour and didn't see him, nor did I get a response. Seeing as how the extension deadline's today, I doubt we'll get a game scheduled in time.

Activity

http://prntscr.com/axloa8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)