GrenadezGreninja's Fake Mega Pokemon Art Thread!!!

Hello there, ladies and gents! This is GrenadezGreninja here with Shamwow! my delicious Mega Pokemon art thread. Lemme explain how this works: Ok, so I post a picture of a fanmade Mega Pokemon (Ex: Mega Milotic, etc) and you criticize it to see if what tweaks could be made. Criticism can help me improve and make better work in the future! So let's start with...

MEGA FLYGON!!!

I just put this up and came with a perfect result. I dunno why I put a jaw there. This was my first, so bound to make weird stuff.

Next up...

MEGA MIGHTYENA!!!

I decided of a way to somehow change Mightyena. I gave him a fabulous ponytail, awesome protruding spikes on his body, little hair fluffs on his legs and other things. I think I did better than Mega Flygon.

So, what do you think?

Hi, and welcome to the Studio! As this is a thread of sprite edits, I'm moving it to Smeargle's Laptop (our subforum for sprites and banners and such)

As for the Megas, I would say that Mega Mightyena is executed better in the spriting; however, for both designs the changes are fairly small compared to official Megas, so maybe try being a bit more imaginative with the designs for your next few. Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)