goodbye

hello it's time for me to step down.
to keep it short i no longer have enough interest in the game and the tier could definitely use someone with more enthusiasm to keep growing further. i wasn't sure when i wanted to make a post or even if i wanted to make one at all but what really matters is that this is the best for the tier and the community. my contributions in the past few months have been limited so not much is going to change but an inactive leader is not really going to be a good look.

thank you everyone, it has been quite a blast those past few years.

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
gonna miss u. we rarely talk these days but you were a really god pal to me in my more problematic internet days. you were even in #passionate which housed a few of my closest friends (like 5-7?) after i got banned from #ru in like 2015. i am really glad we got to have some fun times together during that stint. okay bye now.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
last of the originals :(. Takes you back to the original Skype days and when people used the irc channel

It's no secret that you have done so much to help this tier, and this tier would not be as big as it is today if not for you

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
the italian tyranny of PU is finally coming to an end,,,

you'll be missed tho. i remember getting into pu with you back in xy's early days, fun shit. ur largely responsible for turning pu into a real tier and more than a meme so big ups to u for that. good luck with your future endeavors brother

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This doesn't feel right when we've come so far, but PU has only gotten here because of your hard work. I hope I end up being just half the TL you were and do just half the things to push PU forward. Good luck with your degree and whatever else comes next.

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
The impact you’ve had on this community is immeasurable. I want to thank you for the hard work you’ve put in to make PU what it is today and I hope everything goes well for you in the future.

Last edited:

UberSkitty

Assist Skitty was banned from NatDex Ubers
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Emotional moments, my specialty. We haven't talked too much, but you've been TL here for as long as I remember, so I have you to thank for a frik ton of stuff.

Remember that time you watched me fail against that ladder stall team during the Hariyama suspect and you warned that guy that was pissed off at the stall guy and trying to ghost me? That was fun. Except it wasn't because ew stall, but you get the idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)