Golden Sun Mafia Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Golden Sun mafia hosted by asim and askaninjask.

Game approved by Earthworm

Rules and stuff:
1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

2.The game will begin on Night 0. Kills are invalid on Night 0, but any other roles are valid. During this time, no one may paste any part of his or her role PM unless they are mafia members on the same team. Role PMs may be freely distributed starting from Day 1. Role PMs contain minimal flavor to allow for easier fake claiming. PM asim or askaninjask if you want help creating a fake role PM.

3. Do not take grammatical errors in PMs as proof of faking. I am not perfect and will most likely make mistakes in role PMs.

4. You can paste things told to you by the hosts. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM asim or askaninjask for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way. You also may not screenshot anything related to the game.

5. Each Day period will last 48 hours or until a majority is reached. A grace period of two to three hours will be allowed in the latter case (a majority of votes is up to the host's discretion).

6. Each Night period will last 48 hours or until all PMs have been received.

7. During the day you must bold your vote and use vote/voting/lynch/lynching or any variation (I will be lenient with this). To change your vote, you must edit your original post with your new vote. You may choose to no lynch during the day as well, and any votes towards a dead user (if he or she has been godkilled) will count towards no lynch. A tie in the vote will cause neither user to be lynched.

8. You may target dead users with your abilities, but that does not mean anything will happen.

9. Priorities are set and will be kept secret. That means don't ask about them.

10. There are items in this game. You may hold an arbitrary number of items at one time. You may give away an item at any time by sending a PM to asim and askaninjask entitled “Day/Night X – Giving <item> to <user>.” The item will reach user at the conclusion of that Day or Night.

11. I should be informed about all google docs, spreadsheets, IRC channels, pastebins, or whatever else you create for this game.

12. Although the theme of this mafia is the video game series Golden Sun, there are many roles completely unrelated to the series. Mafias and any neutrals will also be given safeclaims.

13. IRC use is crucial to communication in this game. If I find any user's neglecting IRC or other communication with his or her team, I will sub out (after prodding of course).

14. If you have any questions about the game, you can find either of us on IRC on #fluodome, #warau, #ilblud, or #moo. You can find both asim and askaninjask under our respective nicks.

15. Send all PMs to asim and askaninjask, and if you decide not to use an ability on a given night/day, don't forget to PM us "Night/Day X - Idling" to make it much easier for us.

The game will have 24 players. Signups will last about 48 hours unless I decide to end them early. For now they will last until 9 PM EST (GMT -5) on Thursday, January 7.

Reserves:
Da Letter El
Igor
imperfectluck
Mattimeo
Nook
reyscarface
THE_IRON_KENYAN

Signups:
p1
assassinfred
billymills
blue_light
Crunchatize Me
Flamestrike
GoldenKnight
Johann
KnightoftheWind
macle
matty
polelover44
RaRe555
Raverist
RB Golbat
reachzero
Relient
Sledge
Staraptor Call
Team Aether
Tyranidos
Yoshi King
zorbees

p2
Afroninja22
Agape
Altair
Class
Coronis
dak / senzu bean
Dubulous
FinnRagetti
Game Freak201
J-man
Kharozz
Lord Jesseus
MagicMaster87
-Mind-
Phantasia
Pidge
Scrubs
supermarth64
TanzAufDemVulkan
tredge
Xyphang

Also, you don't have to know anything about the series to play, but if you want to look something up, this is a great resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)