God of Poke's:

Who is, in your opinion, the GOD OF POKEMONS?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Mew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Archeus

• Deoxys

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a joke, but vote in the poll who should be, in your opinion, the GOD(DES) OF POKEMON! (Deoxys = all versions, Arceus = all versions)

However, let's go to the team. This team is a combination of all pokemon that really helped me in battles, it'll be a good lay- out having tread, altrough, most of the pokemon seem to die on the Shoddy, so i think that might happen in WiFi too! Please reply even if this team is PERFECT in your opinion!

At a Glance:

Rhyperior - Starmie - Breloom - Porygon-Z - Vaporeon - Ambipom

Team Display:
Picture
Name @ Item
EV Spread
Nature | Ability
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4
Job for the team:
In this i explain how this pokemon supports my team, and than i mean with sleep, Rapid Spin, Wish pass.
Job against the enemy:
How he'll be doing his offensive job.
Things i could change:

Resistance/ Weakness Team Builder, Credit to Pokemon.marriland.com for this usefull tool!
A lot of people already asked me how i do this, PM me for that!​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant | Solid Rock
- Earthquake
- Mega Horn
- Stone Edge
- Rock polish​
Job for the Team:
Rhyperior is this teams lead, why? i'll tell you whit some examples:
Tyranitar doesn't enjoy STAB EQ. Gyarados won't like STAB SE, even with intimidate, and so on!
Job against the enemy:
Rhyperior has to defeat enemy leads, and comes in quite easy, thanks to my electic weakness. Since it has a good defence, and good attacks, most people will switch out, so I get a free Rock polish.
Things I could Change:
Stealth Rock over Rock Polish.​

Starmie @ Leftovers
168 HP / 120 SpA / 220 Spe
Timid | Natural Cure
- Surf
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Beam​
Job for the Team:
Starmie is my Rapid Spinner, and a counter to a lot of enemy's. It has 4 Speed EV's more than the normal Spinner set, just to outspeed other Rapid Spin Starmie ^^ Recover to heal.
Job against the Enemy:
Starmie has to hurt Stall Teams deeply becouse she eliminates every single spiking move. Taking 2 Turn Left over recovery to heal Stealth Rock, Natural Cure to survive Toxic Spikes, and the uncommon Spikes take at the max 4 Lefties / 1 Recover from me. That makes Starmie an amazing Spinner, and also quite a good Infernape Counter!
Things I could Change
I would really like to place Thunderbolt somewhere, maybe over Ice Beam.....​

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe
Adamant | Poison Heal
- Spore
- Substitude
- Focus Punch
- Seed Bomb​
Job for the Team:
Sweeping enemy's away... And induce Sleep ofcourse.
Job against the Enemy:
Breloom has the best sleep move in pokeworld, SubPunch combo and a nice STAB on 2 together good types. The idea is to hind behind a sub, and have Poison heal healing me... just to pwn ^^
Things I could change:
Maybe i can give him Facade over Substitude compared with Sky Uppercut over Focus Punch, but that's optional... Facade is strong when poisned!​

Porygon-Z @ Life Orb
6 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid | Download
- Nasty Plot
- Ice Beam
- Tri Attack
- Thunderbolt​
Job for the Team:
SWEEPING! This guy comes in on a hit it would survive, or with Vappy's help. Nasty Plot the 1st turn, or when i've got a Sub before my nose. If the sub survives, Nasty Plot again. After that i'm going to sweep with BoltBeam combo, and everything i would hit with Tri Attack, i will hit with Tri Attack.
Job against the Enemy:
SWEEP, slay their psychical walls, getting free nasty's and SWEEP AROUND. i can also use him very good to help Breloom and Starmie in, becouse Porygon-Z attracts fighting attacks.
Things I would change:
In fact i don't know. I don't want to change the ability, since Porygon-Z will only come in on Psychical walls, who will have, at least i hope so (ROFL), Higher Def than SpD... Meaning i get a SpA boost for free.​

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
188 HP / 252 Def / 68 SpD
Bold | Water Absorb
- Surf
- Substitude
- Wish
- Baton Pass​
Job for the Team:
My teams biggest supporter. Good in passing Wishes and Substitudes, this guy keeps my team healthy! Porygon, Rhyperior and Breloom all like a free Substitude!!!
Job Against the Enemy:
Just let them start all over with slaying my pokemon with Wishes or subs... maybe counter stuuf weak to surf, but Starmie does that better.
Things I would change:
In fact, i don't know, tell me ^^​

Ambipom @ IDONTKNOW
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly | Technician
- Fake Out
- Aerial Ace
- Brick Break
- Double Hit​
Job for the Team:
In fact, Ambipoms job is to keep the game interesting (my favorite pokemon) and just sweep (lol)
Job against the Enemy:
Well, it could assist Porygon-Z... but it shares the same weaknesses. fake out the first turn, and than choose my move. The item is still a problem IMO...
things I could change:
Other moves.... However, Fake Out - Last Resort combo SUCKS!​

This was my team, please RATE IT (give me between 0 and 10) and tell me things i could improve.

Thanx in advantage.​

Regards​

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Yeaterday, I warned you for the second time about flooding the forum with RMT's, but you've just flat-out ignored me on both occassions.

I can see you've put a lot of effort into this, but that doesn't mean you're excused from the rules.

Post it again when your other dozen RMT'S are no longer active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)