Glitchwood High's Pixel Art

Glitchwood High

formerly Err0r Mobutt
  1. Super Saiyan animation from a while back: For fun. Not sure if this was an oc or just messing around.
  2. Unnamed Fakemons from when I was 13: I wanted to try creating an original Pokemon without actually creating a sprite from scratch: from what I remember, this uses Solosis, Deoxys and Gengar for it's DNA. Fun stuff!
    1. GTZU6157.PNG
  3. Gen 2 Dragonite Revamp: Quick little attempt to take an old sprite and give it modern shading. Left is the original, right is my work.
    1. Dragonite revamp 2.png
  4. Gen 1 Beedrill Revamp: Inspired by my dragonite work, but much harder due to Beedrill being weird. The first image is a gif showing my process of fixing the sprite--and yeah, I somehow didn't realize that the white blob underneath beedrill's arm was a part of it's wing lmao. Whatever, it looks fine! The second image is just the final result.
    1. Beedrill Revamp Full.gif
    2. Beedrill Revamp Full No Gif.png
  5. Aurumoth Fanart: It's my favorite CAPmon! I dislike how hard this closeup was.
    1. Cocoona Larvana closeup.png
  6. Fakemon: Chóroboros. The Ouroboros Pokemon. I wanted to add a Fakemon to this pokemon showdown side-server that allowed fusions, and I got really inspired. This Pokemon is inspired by the greek concept of an ouroboros, a self-eating snake used to represent infinity: to double down on that idea, I decided to make it feel like a cosmic entity. It's name is Chóros (greek word for space) + Ouroboros. I am proud of this one!
    1. Chórouboros sprite.png
    2. Chórouboros Minisize sprite.png
  7. Fakemon: Pipotchi's CAPmon submission. My girlfriend and I went through old CAPmon slates and we got really attached to Pipotchi 's rejected submission (the winner was Pajantom, which also rocked). So for Valentine's day I made a pixel-art version of their submission! This was hell to do ngl, and I realized way too late that I fucked up the gradient, but me still likey. Chóroboros was made more with actual server usage in mind: I took more liberties with the size and color count for this one.
  8. More to come, hopefully!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)