Invalid Give permissions to chatlog command options

Status
Not open for further replies.
/chatlog allows you to see all messages of a room, and it's pretty useful to moderate stuff retroactively, specially with /sl being admin-only right now.
I suggest that options like txt , chatonly and txt-onlychat should be available. Right now if you try to use it in a room where you have mods privelege, you just can't use it, despite having the same consequences as the /modlog regular command.

Hope it get changed !

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you're asking for. None of the options currently require different permissions than the base page?

Can't speak to them of course, but I also get permission denied for "/chatlog txt-onlychat" (and other arguments) despite being able to do "/chatlog".

/roomlog also hangs on "Connecting to login server...", I don't know if that's related.

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you're asking for. None of the options currently require different permissions than the base page?
I'm having the same problem as chains of Markov, the access is denied if I try to use options

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Can't speak to them of course, but I also get permission denied for "/chatlog txt-onlychat" (and other arguments) despite being able to do "/chatlog".

/roomlog also hangs on "Connecting to login server...", I don't know if that's related.
You don’t provide options like that - when you type /chatog txt-onlychat it appears as though you’re trying to access logs for the room txtonlychat.
There are buttons in the logs page to change options.
2D3BDE44-8CA0-46F7-A312-0458B4E396FE.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)