Gigantamax forms, range of sizes

With all of the data on the game out now, I was wondering if anyone was able to find the range of sizes that all of the Gigantamax forms could be. What I am trying to find is not only the range, but also the distribution of the probability of the sizes. I am wondering this, as the Pokedex entries for the Gigantamax forms do not have a height or weight entry for most of the images I have seen. Does anyone have or is able to find this information? Thanks

my pokedex shows all the heights, but not weights

as far as weights go all dynamax/gigantamax are "??????" which makes all weight related moves and abilities do nothing

if you want i can go through my pokedex and give you a couple height values for the ones i've encountered so far

Apparently there's a Sign in the game (around the part of ruins where you can find some Falinks going through holes) that says "Dynamax makes Pokemons look bigger than they are" so maybe Dynamaxing is illusory and doesn't actually enlarge?

my pokedex shows all the heights, but not weights

as far as weights go all dynamax/gigantamax are "??????" which makes all weight related moves and abilities do nothing

if you want i can go through my pokedex and give you a couple height values for the ones i've encountered so far
Do any Pokémon have access to a move after they Dynamax that would be affected by weight?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)