Get a free look at my cookie!!!!!!!!

Hey people, i've made [another] RMT, but for Double battles this time. Tell me what you think, and plese be serious.

Team At a Glance:

Let's start with the display

~~~~~~
~Picture~
~Picture~
~Picture~
~Picture~
~~~~~~
Name @ Item
EV Spread
Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4
DISCRIPTION

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Dragonite @ Choise Specs
58 Hp / 200 Sp Atk / 252 Spd
- Atk + Sp Atk
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Pulse
- Flame Thrower
I know people are going to tell me that SpecsMence pwn this little guy, but the BoltBeam combo Dragonite has and Salamence hasn't makes my choosing him. His moveset is resisted by almost 0 invidual types. maybe get rid of Choise Specs for something else so i can swap moves (Lum Berry)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gyarados @ Leftovers
212 HP / 36 Atk / 140 Def / 120 Spd
+ Atk - Sp Atk
- Taunt
- Stone Edge
- Rain Dance
- Waterfall
Bulkygyara. Sets up my Rain Dance. Rain isn't really my benefit move, but since Gyarados is faster than Dragonite, i can immidiatly geta 100 acc Thunder off. Taunt is standard. EQ And Waterfall are for attacking, Gyarados is quite good in this built! maybe give him Damp Rock becouse my team actually loves the Rain...

Milotic @ Leftovers
148 HP / 228 Def / 132 Sp Atk
- Atk + Sp Def
- Recover
- Toxic/ Protect
- Surf
- Ice Beam/ Protect
I may not have the best nature, but since i already was lucky to get a shiny Milotic with a good nature, i will NOT re-breed her! Recover is quite normal, Surf for a little chance to attack, with STAB+ Rain Dance... The last move is my trouble, Maybe Protect over Ice Beam becouse i use EQ Quite often. Half of my team has EQ To attack with!

Snorlax @ Leftovers
244 HP / 28 Def / 236 Sp Def+ Atk - Sp Atk
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
For my this is a really usefull wall. EQ+ Crunch hits most enemy's, untill Skarmory comes in....ResTalk is for surviving longer than 10 seconds. Covers my Ghost and Psychic troubles...

Garchomp @ Life Orb
170 Atk / 88 Sp Def / 252 Spd
+ Atk - Sp Atk
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Fang/ Crunch
- Sword Dance
- Earthquake
Isn't this guy cute?? Maybe Life orb isn't such a good idea becouse Dragonite might want it. Moves seem standard i think, maybe Crunch over Fire Fang becouse of the Rain Dance, making Fire Fangs BP even lower...

Weezing @ Leftovers
252 HP / 202 Def / 52 Sp Def / 4 Spd
- Atk + Sp Def
- Thunder
- Will- o- Wisp
- Flamethrower
- Haze/ Rain Dance
Thunder becouse of Gyarados Rain Dance. W-o-W Is for killing Psychical treats and destroy their attack. Flamethrower for attacking. Haze is my problem, since i would waste Garchomps Sword Dances too.... maybe something over that. Since i have Diamond, and all my friends have too, i can't get misdreavus so i can't get Pain Split. When my WiFi works, i'll be searching for it!!
Combo's I can make:

Earthquake:
Garchomp, Gyarados and Snorlax can use Earthquake. Gyarados [Fly Type], Dragonite [Fly Type], Weezing [Levitate]and Milotic [Protect] can get EQ Without damage.
Rain Dance Support:
Gyarados' Rain Dance gives Dragonite and Weezing boosted accuratie on Thunder, and Milotic get's a bonus even over her STAB Surf.
Will- o- Wisp+ Marvel Scale:
Weezing can Will- o- Wisp Milotic, activating her Marvel Scale abillity.however, Leftover boost will be gone.

Maybe more combo's when moves are changed.

Thanx for reading my RMT.

First pokemon to replace:
Weezing for a Psychical wall!!

Milotic @ Leftovers
148 HP / 228 Def / 132 Sp Atk
- Atk + Sp Def
- Recover
- Toxic/ Protect
- Surf
- Ice Beam/ Protect
On defensive minded Milotics you should really pack Hypnosis. That poke tends to really strugle with Bolt Beam users, and puting then to sleep, rendering them usless, forcing a switch can really help you out. It lets you ether get a free recovery off or switch.

In double battles you really should make room for a poke with roar/whirlwind and explosion. Battery is about to die so I can't finish this thought. But this team doesn't look half bad. A little OU but good.

On defensive minded Milotics you should really pack Hypnosis. That poke tends to really strugle with Bolt Beam users, and puting then to sleep, rendering them usless, forcing a switch can really help you out. It lets you ether get a free recovery off or switch.

In double battles you really should make room for a poke with roar/whirlwind and explosion. Battery is about to die so I can't finish this thought. But this team doesn't look half bad. A little OU but good.
Getting A Defensive Ghost over Milotic [Dusknoir/Spiritomb]and give Weezing Explosion over Haze????

I was thinking he could use a Duskinor at first, but the more I think about it, I say he could use a Starmie if anything. Go with a bulkyer version, but don't let the opponent know right off the bat. Use it to force switches with its high speed, and spin away all of your problems.

I also feel like you should replace Weezing with Steelix for the sake of Exploding and Roaring. You can then give Rain Dance to Starmie instead and have a cool support duo going on for your team.

Steelix covers Starmie's Electric weekness and they both take Ice hits really well which works with your team since you have 2 dragons.

Steelix should have 136-180 sp def evs too so it can take some hits.

Starmie + Steelix > Milotic + Weezing??????????

I Forget RD on Starmie than, and give it Protect....

Someone knows nice doulbe battle movesets??

IggyBot

!battle
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm not really to good with doubles, but you only have 1 pokemon with Protect, and it's not even one of your leads. How do you handle Explosion + Protect/Ghost combonations? Gyarados Intimidates them if they're leading, but that doesn't mean anything if they just come in later.

True, but i have no idea who i should use. This will go over Milotic and Weezing!!!!!!! I've got this now:

Starmie
172 HP / 120 SpA / 216 Spe Timid Nature
- Surf
- Protect
- Thunderbolt/ Rain Dance
- Psychic

And

Aggron
252 HP / 132 Atk / 126 Def
Adamant
- Protect
- Metal Burst
- Iron Head/ Stone Edge
- Earthquake

OR

Rhyperior
252 HP / 58 Atk / 200 Def
Impish
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock/ Protect
- Mega Horn/ Protect

Starmie might be really good, Aggron is a problem IMO. I Think Rhyperior with Lightningrod works well, since i have 3 electic weaks.!!

Haha lol I hate it when that happens. But, I would keep Milotic and Weezing. A mixed Dragonite with a Rash nature might be pretty good.

I just noticed that you were running Rain Dance over Dragon Dance. Weird...
Well, Stone Edge so other Gyaras don't wall you. As well as Salamence, etc.
I Run Rain Dance becouse:
1. Rain Dance - Thunder Combo
2. Little team benefit
3. Boosting his own power
4. No damage from Sandstorm or haiL!!
5. Boosted pokemon are seen as a tread even more, Garchomp is a tread without soo!

Okay, SE Gyara over EQ.

Done

Also 20 more EV in speed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)