Generation IX: Scarlet & Violet [LOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Well, a Tera Stellar Arceus in a way is the elephant in the room right now for Tera Raid battles, as given how the Stellar type works in raids, Arceus is basically easily customizable for virtually any by just changing the held Plate.
I could prepare it in about an hour with WC injection and give legitimacy proof (in-game screenshots), but if you'd prefer to try your best to prepare one yourself or so then I don't mind.

In more detail:

Arceus @ (insert any Plate here)
Ability: Multitype
Tera Type: Stellar
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Judgment
- Acid Spray
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Physical sets with Swords Dance may seem appealing at first, but Arceus does not get physical coverage of every type, and more importantly it opens it to stuff like burns and confusion being more crippling. Acid Spray builds up the charge to Terastallize right at the time when the opponent is at -6 SpD by it, allowing it to just click buttons and win even against some 6-Star or even 7-Star raids, notably also providing utility for its allies as the move still lowers SpD even when the barrier is up, Recover ensures longevity so it can't be easily overwhelmed, and Calm Mind is for tougher match-ups where Acid Spray isn't sufficient, the extra special bulk is also neat.

An IronPress set is also good on Arceus-Fighting, which the default EV spread here would allow with little cost (TMs are rather cheap these days), there's also more niche utility options like Chilling Water, Reflect/Light Screen and Will-o-Wisp, but I wouldn't paste those on a general-purpose set, but should be affordable with multiple llamas ready.

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Well, a Tera Stellar Arceus in a way is the elephant in the room right now for Tera Raid battles, as given how the Stellar type works in raids, Arceus is basically easily customizable for virtually any by just changing the held Plate.
I could prepare it in about an hour with WC injection and give legitimacy proof (in-game screenshots), but if you'd prefer to try your best to prepare one yourself or so then I don't mind.

In more detail:

Arceus @ (insert any Plate here)
Ability: Multitype
Tera Type: Stellar
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Judgment
- Acid Spray
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Physical sets with Swords Dance may seem appealing at first, but Arceus does not get physical coverage of every type, and more importantly it opens it to stuff like burns and confusion being more crippling. Acid Spray builds up the charge to Terastallize right at the time when the opponent is at -6 SpD by it, allowing it to just click buttons and win even against some 6-Star or even 7-Star raids, notably also providing utility for its allies as the move still lowers SpD even when the barrier is up, Recover ensures longevity so it can't be easily overwhelmed, and Calm Mind is for tougher match-ups where Acid Spray isn't sufficient, the extra special bulk is also neat.

An IronPress set is also good on Arceus-Fighting, which the default EV spread here would allow with little cost (TMs are rather cheap these days), there's also more niche utility options like Chilling Water, Reflect/Light Screen and Will-o-Wisp, but I wouldn't paste those on a general-purpose set, but should be affordable with multiple llamas ready.
Excellent! I’ll set this up soon. Thanks for the paste/set :boi:

Still waiting for this giveaway to be online.
Please remember that Light Sanctity is very kindly volunteering their own Switch for this and does have a life outside of Pokemon. If you need to check whether the bot is active then join the Wifi Discord as you will be able to see the status there but please don't continue to comment about whether this giveaway is active or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)