Gen VII: Pokemon Sun and Moon Discussion MKII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think trailers that have come out near CoroCoro leaks have usually had some different info. I'm optimistic.
IIRC videos that were uploaded the day after CoroCoro tended to reveal what CoroCoro showed.

Looking forward to a new angle on Jangmo-o's evolutions.

English version of the trailer.

Preferring Hakamo-o over Kommo-o.

According to the website, Queenly Majesty is indeed a clone of Dazzling, and Trop Kick reduces the target's Attack (Grass-type Play Rough?).

Kommo-o gets Clanging Scales, which reduces its Defense after attacking.

Last edited:

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nice to see some new evolutions

I'm disappointed on the new kahuna (or whatever they are called): only three Pokémon... not quite the challenge I was hoping for.

"Dude, everyone went nuts over Wicke just because she was a little chubby!"

"They went nuts over that? Wait until they see Bounsweet's final evolution! They won't know the meaning of thicc until they see the Pokemon with FIVE ASSES!"

Bounsweet's evos made me laugh pretty hard. The new Alolan Muk is crazy cool looking even though it does look like the great mighty poo more than ever now. Nice to see Cutiefly's evo officially revealed. Looks like Silvally's ability really was playing up the Arceus relation with it's abilities' english name.

I like how they included Ilima, a Trial Captain, in "Some new trainers!". Pretty much confirms you'll get to battle Ilima, and you will most likely battle the other trial captains.

And I thought Alolan Grimer was perfectly ugly. Alolan Muk now has probably the most effective and horrible design I've seen in Pokémon to date.

Alolan Muk is fabulous. I also noticed something in the English trailer, the kahuna has a pokemon in an ultra ball. Pretty sure that's the first time I've seen NPC trainers with pokemon in something other than a normal pokeball.

I'm sad that the Bounsweet evo is probably better than Lurantis in every way imaginable just because it actually has a useful ability. IDK why they gave her a signature ability though when Bruxish's Dazzling could just as easily be 'applied' to her design for the same effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)