Tournament Gen 9 Random Doubles Open - HaunterBoy28 Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
Contacted
calling act opponent hasn't responded yet
As you are well aware, due to me and other hosts having had to tell you to do this this year during this tournament circuit, posts in the thread like this are meaningless and do absolutely nothing for you. Per the rules of the tournament, you must contact your opponent on their wall in order to claim an activity win. Your opponent is clearly a full inactive rando, yet despite this, if you do not post on their wall you are both at risk of being subbed out, and even if you aren’t subbed out your series will be coinflipped.

The following players must either schedule publicly, or confirm that they are scheduling through another means in this thread, in the next 24 hours or they risk being subbed out.

This is also a reminder to everyone to always schedule publicly on walls and not in PMs or conversations, as per the rules of the tournament circuit.

If you have been tagged in this post this applies to you.

Thank you to nemo for making the list
I cant tag them or contact them:skull: private profile

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
As you are well aware, due to me and other hosts having had to tell you to do this this year during this tournament circuit, posts in the thread like this are meaningless and do absolutely nothing for you. Per the rules of the tournament, you must contact your opponent on their wall in order to claim an activity win. Your opponent is clearly a full inactive rando, yet despite this, if you do not post on their wall you are both at risk of being subbed out, and even if you aren’t subbed out your series will be coinflipped.
Screenshot at Aug 17 20-18-49.pngand I posted on there wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)